AFE Mach Force XP Exhaust Systems
- Designed to Maximize Flow: AFE uses mandrel bent tubing, giving you smoother bends, and adjustable hangers for maximum exhaust gas flow through the Mach Force exhausts.
- Increases Horsepower & Torque: With a XP Exhaust you could see gains of 5-10hp and 12-15 foot pounds of torque.
- Stainless Steel Construction: AFE uses only high grade 409 stainless steel components to make their Mach Force XP exhaust systems.
- Straight Flow Mufflers: The large straight flow muffler AFE includes with each Mach Force kit not only makes the exhaust flow better, but you'll get the deep throaty rumble you crave.
- Includes Everything Needed For Installation: All Hardware & brackets needed for OEM installation and installation instructions are included.
Adding an air intake or programmer to your truck or SUV is an excellent way to add power and torque while improving your fuel economy, but if your exhaust doesn't flow well, you aren't getting the best performance out of your engine. AFe has designed their Mach Force XP exhaust systems for a large number gas and diesel trucks and SUVs. The Mach Force exhaust system allows your exhaust gases to flow better and since most Mach XP exhaust tubes are larger than factory, you also increase the volume of gases that are being expelled. The result is that you gain even more horsepower, torque, and improve your fuel economy, while maximizing the benefit your intake or programmer are adding to your vehicle already. AFE makes installation simple and easy without drilling or cutting on most models and all components are made from only the highest quality stainless steel and with AFE's unique flow through muffler design, you get an aggressive, throaty sound that is sure to turn heads.
Select Turbo Back Systems are Off-Road Use Only: All Turbo-Back Exhaust Systems are for OFF ROAD USE ONLY unless there are catalytic converter modifications to retain such parts for emission.