BedRug Bed Mat
- Custom Fit: The Bed Rug Mat is custom cut to fit your truck bed. It offers quick and easy installation and can be removed for cleanup.
- Works with Liners: The Bed Mat works with unprotected factory truck beds as well as with spray on bed liners and plastic drop in liners.
- Ordering Options: Order the Bed Mat, Tailgate Mat or Both
- Protects Cargo: The Bed Mat offers a cushion of support for easily damaged goods and keeps keeps your cargo from sliding around your truck bed. The Bed Rug Mat also prevents marring and abrasions to your expensive bed liner.
- Comfortable: The Bed Mat offers a soft cushion of support that is comfortable for taking a break or tailgating. It's also easy on the knees when crawling in and out of your truck bed to retrieve cargo.
- Resists Spills: The Bed Mat features a waterproof foam pad that resists spills and stains including gas, oil, chemicals, bleach, and battery acid.
- Easy To Clean: The Bed Rug Mat offers easy cleaning and maintenance. The mat can be easily vacuumed to suck up dirt and dust, or sprayed off with a garden hose to remove larger debris.
- Made in the USA - Old Hickory, TN
BedRug offers a custom fit truck bed mat to protect the floor of your pickup truck. Order the bed mat, tailgate mat or both. The BedRug truck bed mats offer a clean look, increased protection, and a comfortable spot for tailgating. They are designed to work with factory truck beds as well as spray in liners or plastic drop in liners. All mats are custom fit for your truck bed and offer a carpet like cushion which supports fragile loads and is easy on the knees. The BedRug Mat also prevents cargo from sliding around your truck bed while preventing abrasions and marring to your spray in or plastic bed liner. The mat liner is gas, oil, bleach, and chemical resistant and offers easy clean up. Simply vacuum or spray off with a garden hose for fast and easy maintenance. They offer quick and easy installation and can quickly be removed to clean between the bed and mat. The standard mat attaches with velcro while the plastic liner mat attaches with provided "christmas tree" studs. All Bed Rug Mats are backed by a lifetime warranty. Made by BedRug.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation on all mats except those that fit over plastic liners. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.8|
|Price / Value||4.5|
|181 Customer Reviews|
|THE BEDRUG FITS VERY WELL IN MY DAKOTA, AND IS NOT DIFFICULT TO INSTALL...SEEMS LIKE IT'S MADE OF A QUALITY MATERIAL...|
|I got this for my boyfriend as a bday gift. He has a 2011 Toyota Tacoma. I was nervous about buying something like this for him but I read reviews and it seemed like many people like it. I also watched the videos and was impressed with the BedRug durablilty. It installed perfectly and looks great too! He says it may be the best gift I have ever given him! We are both graphic designers and we were very happy and impressed with the overall aesthetic (matched the inside of his canopy) and the craftsmanship is nice too, although I wish it had finished seams on the outside edges but that's nitpicky... It also makes our camp bed even softer, which was an added bonus for me ;) For the price and the overall outcome, we are (both) really happy! Thanks for making a bday hit!|
|Product was exactly what I've been looking for. Provides great cushion to kneel on and holds cargo in place. Cleans easily and looks great|
|Great value priced right easy to install if you take your time.|
|This Bedrug was a perfect drop in fit over the OEM bed liner for my Tacoma shortbed Double cab. Very simple to install and I did not need any extra Velcro hook and loop anywhere, as it pretty much lays flat after you roll it out and flex it the opposite direction it came rolled in. Has the two cut outs for the tie down anchors in the corner of the bed, and I simply pushed those through the cut outs, and pushed down the anchors to help secure the rug in place. Very clean look and good protection and easy on my knees. Be careful with wearing clothing that has hook and loop, like shorts, as they will easily pull the fibers out of the bedrug. Scissors take care of that easily enough. Very easy to remove and clean underneath.|
|This bed mat is a really nice addition to my truck bed. It fits the bed about 98%-there is a little more gap than I expected between the sides and front to back, but overall is very close. The material is great for my purpose-to save my knees when I crawl around in there and to keep things from sliding around as much. It also looks great. I wouldn't want to rely on this as my primary liner. For example, hauling bark mulch could be a pain as it seems like bark and other grit will get caught in the fibers. But, it seems very durable. Looks great with the spray-in liner and gray carpet headliner in the cap. The adhesive worked better than I thought it would to mount the Velcro strips to the bed.|
|i love the bed matt, no complaints----larry adams|
|Very happy with my bed rug perfect fit for my silvarado love it.|
|I had the full version Bed Rug in two trucks before this new one. This rug just covers the bed. Great and much cheaper. You wont be sorry its a good product.|