BedRug Bed Mat
- Custom Fit: The Bed Rug Mat is custom cut to fit your truck bed. It offers quick and easy installation and can be removed for cleanup.
- Works with Liners: The Bed Mat works with unprotected factory truck beds as well as with spray on bed liners and plastic drop in liners.
- Ordering Options: Order the Bed Mat, Tailgate Mat or Both
- Protects Cargo: The Bed Mat offers a cushion of support for easily damaged goods and keeps keeps your cargo from sliding around your truck bed. The Bed Rug Mat also prevents marring and abrasions to your expensive bed liner.
- Comfortable: The Bed Mat offers a soft cushion of support that is comfortable for taking a break or tailgating. It's also easy on the knees when crawling in and out of your truck bed to retrieve cargo.
- Resists Spills: The Bed Mat features a waterproof foam pad that resists spills and stains including gas, oil, chemicals, bleach, and battery acid.
- Easy To Clean: The Bed Rug Mat offers easy cleaning and maintenance. The mat can be easily vacuumed to suck up dirt and dust, or sprayed off with a garden hose to remove larger debris.
BedRug offers a custom fit truck bed mat to protect the floor of your pickup truck. Order the bed mat, tailgate mat or both. The BedRug truck bed mats offer a clean look, increased protection, and a comfortable spot for tailgating. They are designed to work with factory truck beds as well as spray in liners or plastic drop in liners. All mats are custom fit for your truck bed and offer a carpet like cushion which supports fragile loads and is easy on the knees. The BedRug Mat also prevents cargo from sliding around your truck bed while preventing abrasions and marring to your spray in or plastic bed liner. The mat liner is gas, oil, bleach, and chemical resistant and offers easy clean up. Simply vacuum or spray off with a garden hose for fast and easy maintenance. They offer quick and easy installation and can quickly be removed to clean between the bed and mat. The standard mat attaches with velcro while the plastic liner mat attaches with provided "christmas tree" studs. All Bed Rug Mats are backed by a lifetime warranty. Made by BedRug.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation on all mats except those that fit over plastic liners. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.7|
|Price / Value||4.5|
|157 Customer Reviews|
|THE BEDRUG FITS VERY WELL IN MY DAKOTA, AND IS NOT DIFFICULT TO INSTALL...SEEMS LIKE IT'S MADE OF A QUALITY MATERIAL...|
|Protection,Comfort and Durability are the reason to buy this quality product. It also protects sore knees from a hard surface.|
|Was exactly what I wanted, did come in box rolled up and had to weight it for a few days to get it to lay flat, not an issue. The mat is of very good quality and fit my Ram 1500 like a glove. If it were to wear out I would replace it with the very same thing however, I doubt that will be the case as it is very sturdy. Oh and yes I would recommend to a friend. As for the 4 stars for Price/Value it is a little pricey for what it is.|
|This product takes the bed of your truck to a new level of form and function. Crawling around in the bed on my hands and knees is a pleasure. Cargo stays where you put it and it looks great!|
|Simple to install...Took out of the package and laid it in the back of my 2014 Platinum Crewmax. It was a warm day so I let it warm up and flatten out in the sun and within hours it was completely flat and fit perfectly. I don't use the provided velcro as I have a BakFlip and a Bed Extended installed and this thing isn't going anywhere. It is so soft like carpet and very thick and plush. Makes kneeling in the bed super easy now. I have this installed over a spray in bedliner and it looks great and very professional. Would purchase again in a heartbeat!|
|light, secured well without anything if you have a cab - comfy too - prompt customer service and delivery|
|i have an ARE topper so i wasn't concerned about attaching the velcro tape now, might whenever winter decides to leave, not warm enough for tape to stick. Had a couple of scuff or discoloration marks on it but not bad enough to send back|