Bully Billet Fuel Door
- Complete Replacement: Bully billet aluminum fuel doors completely replace your factory fuel door and give an added custom look to your truck or SUV.
- Easy Installation: It mounts easily with in just minutes. These fuel doors have designed specifically for the vehicle they are being installed on. They easily bolt on in place of your factory fuel door.
- Locking Door Available: Available in polished or chrome finishes, with Lock models available in the chrome finished models.
- Aluminum Construction: Our high quality polished billet aluminum fuel doors are machined from solid, aircraft-grade billet aluminum for a precision fit and finish.
- Push Open Door: Eliminates the need for a lifting flange which gives you a flush, low-profile look.
Bully billet fuel door add styles to any pickup truck or suv. Adding a billet aluminum fuel door is a great way to customize your truck, or SUV. Bully billet and chrome fuel doors are full replacements and are manufactured from high quality aircraft-grade aluminum billet. Bully has designed these fuel doors to mount simply and easily without requiring any drilling or cutting and they offer a unique push-to-open mechanism for a smooth, stylish appearance. Non-locking and locking fuel doors are available with Bully chrome fuel doors. Made by Bully.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
InstallationEasy at Home Installation: It mounts easily with No Drilling or Cutting in just minutes. For additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Note: 2007 and up models require factory mounting rivets to be removed for installation.
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||3.9|
|Price / Value||4.2|
|57 Customer Reviews|
|were scratches on the lid|
|was excited to get this when my factory fuel door broke. It toook FOREVER to be shipped and when it finally arrived it was the WRONG part! I sent it back and waited another 10 days to receive the right part. After installing and re-installing several times it still doesn't fit right. It looks good from a distance, but from up close you can clearly see 1/8" gap on top and bottom side. It just doesn't fit flush to the body of my truck. Manufacturer offered ZERO help or advice, although they did refund my money and allowed me to keep the part.|
|It pops open when going over potholes other than that looks great..|
|Easy install and looks great|
|The Fuel door is really nioe item on the truck. However, when installing it...your going to need a second person. The second person will have to get to the under side of the truck and attach the nuts to the 8 bolts while you drive the bolts in. Time to install...almost 3 hours. (Time includes removing the factory fule door.)|
|I like the look of the door and the security provided. The service and deliver were great.|
|Well they were telling the truth. My "hard time" with this installation was removing the old parts. Once that was done, the instructions were simple and easy to complete.|
|A Great Addition! May take more time to install than you think but worth the time! If you follow the "Installation Instructions" don't expect to see "Page/Illistration #3" - It DOESN'T exist!|
|nice looking will stop an honest person from stealing your fuel. wasn't bad to install (other than the size of the screws and nuts compared to my fingers. A little plate with nuts or threads cut into it instead of the washers and nuts would sure go a long way to ease the installation (in fact that is what I did)|
|This is a well made chrome door. It fits like it should. The price was very reasonable. The installation wasn't easy. But I got it installed. I will buy again.|