Bully Bull Bars
- Premium Stainless Steel: Bully 3" stainless steel Truck bull bars are manufactured from 3" tubing with a seamless weld construction.
- Custom Look: Bully Stainless Steel Bull Bars feature a mirror polished finish to better match existing chrome packages and accessories, and each bull bar kit is specifcally designed to fit your vehicle.
- No Drill Install: Unique design bolts directly to the vehicle frame with no drilling.
- Hardware Included: Bully bull bars come complete with everything you need for installation.
- Pre Drilled For Lights: Comes pre drilled for driving and fog lights (sold separately)
Bully Bull Bars offer a lean and aggressive look to your Truck or SUV while providing protection against minor impacts and damage. The Bully truck bull bar is manufactured from mandrel bent 3" mirror polished stainless steel for increased longevity, rust resistance and to better match existing chrome accessory packages. All Bully truck bull bars feature a removable mirror polished stainless steel skid plate. Comes complete with everything needed for installation, including pre-drilled holes for optional auxiliary lighting. Made by Bully.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||3.5|
|Price / Value||3.7|
|6 Customer Reviews|
|Started off with shipping hassles - ordered the wrong one, sent it back, replacement was misdelivered (thanks UPS) causing a week delay. Somewhere along the way it got a large dent on the backside of the upper bar. I was very disappointed to see this, but didn't think it would be worth the effort to return it again so I went ahead and installed it. Metal could be thicker for this price and gloss powder coating would be nice. Overall a decent value for your money. Easy to install with very basic tools (although a good impact wrench will save a fair amount of time).|
|it fits a little low, had to modify it to fit tighter, the spacing was off.|
|It was easy to install and looks great on my dodge ram 1500.|
|The bar was fairly simple to install, had to remove the|
bottom grill insert on my truck. The bottom plate was less durable in
construction than I expected (very thin). Looks great once installed.
|I could not be more disappointed with the bully bar, the mounting brackets are so weak they barely serve a purpose. The bar itself appears to be a quality item, it's a shame to have it in a box in my garage and not on my truck.|