EZ-Plow Snow Plow
- Mounts To Any 2" Receiver Hitch
- Quick and SimpleMounting
- Fully Self Contained Plow
- Plow In Either Direction
- Hydraulic Lift
- EZ-Plow Parts and Accessories Available.
Rugged and revolutionary, the EZ-Plow rear mounted snow plow is a great alternative to front mount snow plows. Heavy duty construction, simple mounting and easy use make the EZ-Plow perfect for homeowners, business owners, or contractors!
The EZ-Plow rear mounted snow plow is a commercial grade plow constructed using heavy duty steel materials and offers up to 1200lbs of down force. This allows the EZ-Plow to break and clear the thickest ice and over 24" of snow in one pass. The rear mounted plow is also capable of angling the direction of the blade, allowing snow to be moved to either the left or right side of the vehicle.
The EZ-Plow quickly mounts to your vehicle using a rear 2" receiver hitch and does not require an installation kit or bulky mounting brackets. The EZ-Plow's revolutionary design allows this rear mounted snow plow to push or pull, enabling the user to move snow while driving in either direction. The EZ-Plow snow plow is easily moved from one vehicle to another making it convenient and versatile for users with multiple vehicles or upgrading to a newer vehicle.
The rear mounted EZ-Plow is easily raised or lowered by a fast acting hydraulic cylinder. An on-board battery powers the electric over hydraulic powered cylinder. The EZ-Plow can then be raised or lowered from inside the cab with the included remote. The EZ-Plow is extremely easy to use and maneuver around curbs and other obstacles with both sides of the plow blade are visible the side mirrors.
The EZ-Plow is a available in a 7 and 8 foot widths as well as two options for charging the plow battery. Users can connect the plow to their vehicles 7 pin trailer connector to allow a trickle charge to extend your plow time, or purchase the plow with an optional battery maintainer that allows users to charge the battery between uses.
Each EZ-Plow comes complete with all necessary hardware needed for installation and a storage cart allowing the plow to be easily mounted, moved, or stored when not in use.
Note: Battery is Not Included.
Due to size and weight, The SuperPlow will be shipped via truck freight. Our freight carrier offers lift gate services to your door for added convenience. Please allow up to 14 days for shipment.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should Homeowners use a rear-mounted plow?
The benefits of owning a Super Plow are many:
- Works great for plowing driveways of all types
- Mounts on any 4WD, AWD, SUV or light truck
- Simple to mount and remove
- One-time investment, and transfers to next vehicle just to name a few…
- Saves time
- Compliments any front mounted plow
- Plows snow in forward and reverse (only snow plow that can make that claim!)
- Virtually eliminates back-dragging
- Low maintenance
- Heavy duty construction for years of service
- Works well in confined spaces
- Superplow will work on virtually all SUV’s, trucks, or AWD vehicles, and even some 2wd vehicles with good traction and a Class III hitch.
- Because of SuperPlow’s patented intuitive pivoting feature it is nearly impossible to jam up, even in the highest snowfalls.
- Superplow has over 1250lbs. of downward scraping pressure in forward, and even more in reverse based on our engineered design.
- SuperPlow’s pivoting feature works on a very simple principle. The edge of the plow that gets the most resistance (snow) is the side that the plow pivots to. With a little practice it becomes very easy to manage snow into banks, and put the snow where you want it. If you need to “lock” the plow on one side we supply a simple mechanical linkage to do so. After all who knows your driveway (obstacles) better then you do?
- No, because of our commercial grade materials and patented design Superplow can take on all storms utilizing common sense. We have had customers use our plow in storms of 24+ inches. SuperPlow also works well in heavy wet snow where snow throwers would be useless.
- Absolutely, your trailer hitch is always ready, and our mounting/storage cart makes installation into your trailer hitch a breeze. Attach plow, safety chain, and plug in the power and you are ready to go
- Yes, SuperPlow works on all types of surfaces. With our toggle switch you can adjust the blade in any height needed. This is especially important on gravel surfaces. You can even use your plow to do some “light” grading if necessary.
- Many times size is a matter of personal preference. Most vehicles will handle an 8ft. plow. It really depends on the amount of plowing to be done and the width of the drive. We recommend any vehicle wider then 74” use an 8ft plow for visibility in side mirrors. If you are unsure you can use a tape measure and mark the distance from the center of your hitch to either side of the vehicle in either 3ft. 6 inches (7ft plow) or 4 ft. (8ft.) place an object and then check the view from your side mirrors.
- Yes, your hitch height to the center of the hitch must be between 16-19 inches. If it is lower or higher, SuperPlow has Hitch Adapters for raising or lowering your hitch height.
- No, your SuperPlow has two options.
2. Or a simple up/down remote “key fob” option so there are no switches in your vehicle (optional)
Is installation complicated?
- No, as a matter of fact most of our customers choose to do the wiring installation themselves. We provide a wiring kit with all the parts you should need. But if you prefer a local dealer, mechanic or installer should be able to do it in just a few hours.
- Super Plow uses a top quality hydraulic motor to raise and lower our plow. These pumps are used in many commercial applications, and are very reliable.
- SuperPlow uses a top quality hydraulic motor to raise and lower our plow. These pumps are used in many commercial applications, and are very reliable.
- Of course, SuperPlow, LLC stands behind our products and designs, and welcomes any feedback so that we can continually improve and upgrade our products. Our warranties are equal to or better than the industry standards.
- Absolutely, this may be the last snowplow you need to buy. To transfer to your next vehicle all you would need is a new installation kit.
- No, Super Plow is priced between a high-end snow thrower, and a commercial grade front mounted plow.
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.