Fia Front Grille Bug Screens
- Custom Fit Bug Screen: Custom fit is available for most popular pickups and sport utility vehicles.
- Protects Grille & Radiator: Custom fit bug screen protects grill and radiator from stone chips, bugs and debris.
- HD Mesh Screen: Heavy-duty tear resistant mesh screening with vinyl trim.
- Easy at Home Installation: No drill and no tools needed. Easy to install using Stick a Stud fasteners.
- Includes Stick A Stud Fastening System: The easiest most convenient installation process. The no drill technology for snap on dome fasteners using 3M adhesive.
- Available in Black: Available in Black and a perfect edition to any pick up van or SUV.
The Fia front grille bug screens are custom fit for most pickups, sport-utility vehicles, minivans and vans. The Fia bug screen protects your rides grille from bugs, stones and debris.
This features a heavy duty tear resistant mesh screening to keep your front grille clean and your radiator free of bugs. Featuring Fia's stick a stud fasteners for an easy no tool installation.
You can attach or remove the bug screen in seconds. Plus the stick a studs can be completely removed if needed without damage to the vehicle. This is a perfect edition to any pick-up, van or SUV.
How It Works
InstallationCustom Fit Bug Screen has easy at home installation - No drill and no tools needed installation with the stick a stud system. The Stick A Stud Fastening System: The easiest most convenient installation process.
1. Peel away stick a stud protective backing
2. Adhere stick a stud to vehicle
3. Snap on bug screen
4. Stick a stud can be removed without damaging vehicle.
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.4|
|Price / Value||4.4|
|118 Customer Reviews|
|I ordered a part from Real Truck. It was shipped, received and installed as ordered. Good work, Real Truck!|
|Real nice heavy duty mesh screen, fits perfect. Held on with 12 self adhesive plastic snaps. Good value for the price.|
Only complaint, It would be nice if they threw in a couple of extra of the self adhesive snaps.
|Easy installation, quality product and perfect fit.|
|Living in Fla you need a bug screen. This looks great on my 2014 black Ram Sport. Easy install.......|
|RAM 1500 2014 Good fit. Easy to install, but does take some time. I carefully & faithfully followed the instructions. I was careful to get the screen centered. There are no second chances with the studs. I used a hair dryer, as suggested. The studs have held up driving from Wisconsin to southern Utah. They've been on 10 days now. My insect collection is growing by the cup full!|
|Easy to install. Looks custom made. Quality construction. Worth the money.|
|One thing I have noticed is the mesh should be made from a finer screen. If it is a problem on my trip to Alasaka I will let you know.|
|Just what I wanted.|
|have not instaled yet and wondering if it is under warenty to not come off at drive threw car wash , it is still 28% here in michigan yet and have not needed it yet|