Fia Front Grille Bug Screens
- Custom Fit Bug Screen: Custom fit is available for most popular pickups and sport utility vehicles.
- Protects Grille & Radiator: Custom fit bug screen protects grill and radiator from stone chips, bugs and debris.
- HD Mesh Screen: Heavy-duty tear resistant mesh screening with vinyl trim.
- Easy at Home Installation: No drill and no tools needed. Easy to install using Stick a Stud fasteners.
- Includes Stick A Stud Fastening System: The easiest most convenient installation process. The no drill technology for snap on dome fasteners using 3M adhesive.
- Available in Black: Available in Black and a perfect edition to any pick up van or SUV.
The Fia front grille bug screens are custom fit for most pickups, sport-utility vehicles, minivans and vans. The Fia bug screen protects your rides grille from bugs, stones and debris.
This features a heavy duty tear resistant mesh screening to keep your front grille clean and your radiator free of bugs. Featuring Fia's stick a stud fasteners for an easy no tool installation.
You can attach or remove the bug screen in seconds. Plus the stick a studs can be completely removed if needed without damage to the vehicle. This is a perfect edition to any pick-up, van or SUV.
How It Works
InstallationCustom Fit Bug Screen has easy at home installation - No drill and no tools needed installation with the stick a stud system. The Stick A Stud Fastening System: The easiest most convenient installation process.
1. Peel away stick a stud protective backing
2. Adhere stick a stud to vehicle
3. Snap on bug screen
4. Stick a stud can be removed without damaging vehicle.
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.4|
|Price / Value||4.4|
|126 Customer Reviews|
|I ordered a part from Real Truck. It was shipped, received and installed as ordered. Good work, Real Truck!|
|ordered this for new 2015 gmc truck. very easy to install.|
looks great on truck. does a good job of what it was designed for.
|great item but you ca not put a bug deorlecter on if you use this I recommend you tie the two items together so you have the option to get a deflecter first then the bug screen sold as a pair|
|Item will not work on my vehicle. I have a bug deflector which appears will interfere with proper placement of bug screen. As much as I would like to use it I will not be able to. Only one star for installation since it will not attach as directed, that is my issue not the product, but site requires I select a star.|
|Haven't installed it yet but the instructions seem self explanatory|
|The adhesive on the snaps seems to be holding well. Easy installation, cleans while driving in the rain. Recommended it to a toys for trucks dealer.|
|Only one problem it does not cover the lower portion of the radiator|
Intake only the top