Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust System 17233
- Single or dual exhausts available
- Dyno proven performance gains
- Complete exhaust system kits
- Unique Flowmaster sound
- Made in the USA - Santa Rosa, CA
Flowmaster Exhaust System Series
- American Thunder - Aggressive tone systems
- Force II - Mild tone systems
- Delta Force - Off-Road and racing systems(will not meet emission standards)
Exhaust System Types
- Cat Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the catalytic converter to the rear bumper
- Axle Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the rear axle to the rear bumper
- Header Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the headers to the rear bumper
- Turbo Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the turbo to the rear bumper (diesel applications only)
- Downpipe Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the turbo downpipe to the rear bumper (diesel applications only)
- DPF Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the diesel particulate filter to the rear bumper (diesel applications only)
Exhaust Tone Examples:
Let's face it you love your truck or muscle car and you want it to be noticed and running at its best. Flowmaster exhaust systems are one of the best out there with a great sound and power enhancing performance.
How does Flowmaster create such great sound from their exhaust kits you ask? The sound is created by a muffler that is manufactured for not just that great "Flowmaster Sound" but for optimal power and mileage. Taking the time to select each muffler, resonator, tube size for each vehicle and then dyno tested and proven Flowmaster really shows pride and care in their work. Each performance exhaust system is paired specifically with a muffler to create a mild, moderate or aggressive tone level.
You can choose from aluminized steel or upgrade to a polished stainless steel exhaust kit. Each truck and car exhaust system is mandrel bent for an even flow and exit. Flowmaster exhaust systems come complete with muffler(s), hangers, clamps and tip(s) for easier installation.
Customize your car, truck or SUV the way you want with applications offering a single or dual exit exhaust kit. You can even go further and select side exit, dual side exit, rear exit or dual rear exit for a true personalized style.
Flowmaster exhaust systems are easily recognizable with their unique sound that everybody will turn their head to look your way. Get yours today and not only get that great tone but also improve your power, torque and fun!
- 1986-1991 Chevy Camaro 5.0L V8, w/ 3" Flanged Catalytic Converter
- 1986-1991 Chevy Camaro 5.7L V8, w/ 3" Flanged Catalytic Converter
- 1986-1991 Pontiac Firebird 5.0L V8, w/ 3" Flanged Catalytic Converter
- 1986-1991 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L V8, w/ 3" Flanged Catalytic Converter
Realtruck.com has created the guides below to help you choose what system and exit type is right for your vehicle.
The Flowmaster Performance Exhausts are a technical installation and should be done by a professional Welding may be required on some exhaust systems. For additional information please call our customer service team at 1-877-216-5446.
|Flowmaster 17233 Installation Instructions|