Hidden Hitch Universal Winch Mount
Hidden Hitch Universal Winch Mount Plate | Winch Mounting Plate|
Part # 6495
Universal Winch Mounting Plate (8" x 13") fits 2" receiver hitch
Add to Cart
Ships Feb 9th - 10th
Hidden Hitch Universal Winch Mount Handles / Guards | Optional Handle Kit|
Part # 6980
Optional Winch Handles / Guard Kit for HH-6495 Winch Mounting Plate
Add to Cart
Ships Feb 9th - 10th
- Solid 2" Shank Attaches to Hitch: Hidden Hitch universal winch mounting kit features a solid 2" shank, roller fairlead mounting points and winch mount handles / guards.
- Optional Handles: Handles / guards make handling the winch mount easier and help protect the winch.
- Handles & Mount Sold Invididually: Order the universal winch mount plate and the winch mount handles / guards for the complete system. Note: Handles are not required.
- Fits Many Winches: The universal design works with most major winch models including:
Ramsey ProPlus 5000, 6000, 8000, 9000
Ramsey Pro 5000, 6000, 8000, 9000
Ramsey Rep 5000, 6000, 8000, 9000
Ramsey RW 4000
Warn XD9000i, XD8000i, M8000 & M5000
Superwinch S9000, S6000, X9, X6CD
And Numerous Others
Hidden hitch universal winch mounting kit features a solid 2" shank, roller fairlead mounting points and winch mount handles / guards. Handles / guards make handling the winch mount easier and help protect the winch. Order the universal winch mount plate only, the winch mount handles / guards only or the universal winch mount plate with handles. The universal design works with most major winch models including Ramsey ProPlus 5000, 6000, 8000, 9000. Ramsey Pro 5000, 6000, 8000, 9000. Ramsey Rep 5000, 6000, 8000, 9000. Ramsey RW 4000. Warn XD9000i, XD8000i, M8000 & M5000. Superwinch S9000, S6000, X9, X6CD, Bull Dog Winch, T-Max, Mile Marker & Numerous Others.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
HIDDEN HITCH'S LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY THIS WARRANTY APPLIES SOLELY TO THOSE TRAILER HITCHES AND RECEIVERS, TRAILER HITCH BALLS, BALL MOUNTS, DRAWBARS AND TOW BARS (THE "PRODUCTS") MANUFACTURED BY HIDDEN HITCH. PRODUCTS SOLD BUT NOT MANUFACTURED BY HIDDEN HITCH WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY AND ARE NOT WARRANTED FOR ANY PURPOSE BY HIDDEN HITCH. Warranty and Warranty Period
Hidden Hitch warrants to the original Purchaser/ Consumer of the Products that Hidden Hitch will provide free of charge the replacement of any Products which are defective in material or workmanship (the "Warranty"). This Warranty applies only to the original Purchaser/Consumer of the Products for as long as the original Purchaser/Consumer owns the vehicle on which the Products were installed. Defective Products returned to Hidden Hitch become the property of Hidden Hitch. Limitations on the Warranty
The following limitations apply tothe Warranty:
- The Warranty applies only to Products which are defective in material or workmanship. This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. The Warranty does not cover service or labor charges which are incurred in removing or replacing any Products.
- The Warranty does not cover the finish placed on Products by Hidden Hitch. Accordingly, Hidden Hitch will not replace, repair or refinish any Products if the finish on the Product is worn in any manner.
- The Warranty does not extend to Products which are damaged or which fail as a result of the Products being abused, neglected, or misused in any manner, or as a result of any accident, or which are misapplied, overloaded, improperly installed, or altered in any manner by anyone other than Hidden Hitch.
Obligations of Purchaser/Consumer
To obtain the benefits of the Warranty, the Purchaser/Consumer must complete the following steps:
- The Purchaser/Consumer must present the defective Product(s) together with proof of purchase to any of Hidden Hitch's branches or its factory or to any authorized Hidden Hitch dealer listed in local telephone directories.
- The Purchaser/Consumer must pay all handling, transportation, and shipping charges incurred for the return of the defective Products to Hidden Hitch and for delivery of the replacement Products by Hidden Hitch to the Purchaser/Consumer.
Obligations of Hidden Hitch
Subject to the terms and limitations set forth in this document, Hidden Hitch will provide replacement Products to the original Purchaser/Consumer free of charge. Legal Rights and Limitations of Purchaser/Consumer
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU ALSO MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON ANY HIDDEN HITCH PRODUCT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE AT RETAIL TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HIDDEN HITCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS OF THE USE OF ANY VEHICLE, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL OF VEHI-CLES, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, EXPENSES SUCH AS GASOLINE, TELEPHONE, LODGING, OR TOWING, OR ANY OTHER INCI-DENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR OWNERSHIP OF ANY PRODUCTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION SET FORTH BELOW MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT IN THE MANNER PROVIDED ABOVE SHALL CONSTITUTE FULFILLMENT OF ALL LIABILITIES OF HIDDEN HITCH TO THE PURCHASER/CONSUMER WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE.