Highland Turbo V-Net 2000 Tailgate Net
- Full Size Trucks: Made for full size american pickup trucks.
- Adjustable From 64" To 67" or 62" to 64"Wide X 19" Tall: Designed to fit most pickups.
5th Wheel Towing: V-net is the most cost-effective choice for fifth wheel trucks.
- Heay Duty Design: Turbo V-Net is tested for all season use; tested and proven the v-net 2000 will hold up in the harshest of conditions. Wont damage metal tailgate. Constructed of high quality, galvanized tubing and heavy duty vinyl polyester making the V-net 2000 almost indestructible
- Easy On / Off: Fast easy-on and Easy- installation without screws or fasteners; easily folds for storage. Note: While there are no screws involved, you do have to drill a 3/8" hole for the plug that holds the bar in the bed.
- Improves Fuel Economy: Save gas with the V style Tailgate Net.
The Highland V-net 2000 tailgate net is the perfect tailgate net solution for 5th wheel haulers and towing applications that keeps it simple. Turbo V Tailgate net will not sage or tear even under the toughest conditions. V-Net 2000 truck net is made of galvanized tubing and heavy-duty vinyl coated polyester that mounts to your existing tailgate holes. Highlands v-net 2000 truck bed netting system has telescoping poles and features an easy-on, easy-off pin system that does not require any screws or fasteners. While there are no screws involved, you do have to drill a 3/8" hole for the plug that holds the bar in the bed. Made by Highland.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line