Iron Cross Truck Bumpers
- Rugged Design: Iron Cross Bumpers offer maximum protection for your truck. They also offer a clean cut, rugged look making them the perfect off road bumper. Choose from 3 front bumper designs or a rear bumper.
- Lightweight Design: Iron Cross truck bumpers were designed for unmatched structural strength with lightweight in mind to reduce suspension fatigue and increase the overall performance of your truck.
- Fully Welded Construction: Iron Cross heavy duty bumpers feature CNC laser cut components that are full welded inside and out that gives you finished look and uncompromised strength.
- 4" Light Cutouts: The Iron Cross Off road Bumpers features recessed mounting holes that will accept two 4" lights. All Iron Cross bumpers also include dual welded mounts for D-rings.
- Winch Mount Included: All front bumpers include a standard winch mount plate constructed of heavy 1/4" steel. This winch bumper will accept up 9,500 lb winches with ease and even some 12,500 lb winches.
- Textured Black: Premium textured black powder coat finish for years of protection and great looks.
- Hitch Friendly: Rear Bumper does not interfere with factory receiver hitches
- Made in USA: All Iron Cross Bumpers are made right here in the United States.
There really is only 2 reasons to change out your truck's factory bumper to a heavy duty bumper. First reason being protection and the second is looking good! The Iron Cross truck bumpers offer you a rugged off-road looks and maximizes front-end protection for your truck.
The CNC cut and fully welded design Iron Cross uses for their bumpers looks great and gives them additional strength. The Iron Cross bumper features a design that allows for greater structural integrity and less weight. So adding one of these truck bumpers will help your fuel economy and less strain on the suspension.
Iron Cross bumpers give you standard features like a textured black powdercoat finish, 4" light cutouts, and integrated D-ring mounts. They also include a heavy duty winch mount that will accept most 9,500 lb winches and several styles of 12,500 lb winches. Purchase the optional LED light kit upgrade that is a complete plug and play kit with 10 watt LEDS. It is a great add on to complete your bumper!
Three styles of front bumpers as well as a heavy duty rear bumper are offered to fit your needs. All bumpers are custom built in the USA and offer a perfect fit and finish that will look factory installed.
Iron Cross truck bumpers are custom built for you and shipped truck freight. So production may take longer than expected. These truck bumpers are fully warrantied by the manufacture, but are non-returnable. Color swatches are samples and not exact. Choosing the standard finish of high gloss black can speed up production time. Please make sure you pick all the options you want at the time of order and they can't be added after production has started. If you are unsure about anything, please call us as we want to make sure your bumper order is perfect.
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.4|
|Price / Value||4.5|
|28 Customer Reviews|
|I first purchased the front bumper through Les Schwab Tire Center who got it overnight from their vendor, but I paid 2-3 hundred dollars more by getting it overnight. I purchased the rear bumper from RealTruck.com knowing from it's reviews not to expect to get it overnight. But the free delivery and saving 2-3 hundred dollars was too much to resist. I never installed either one myself, but man they sure look cool and I get a lot of positive comments regarding the bumpers.|
|We spend a lot of time in the Great Outdoors. I really Love these Lights. They are so much better then the GM Factory lights I had on my truck. Thanks Iron Cross!|
|This is a Great Looking Heavy Duty Bumper. Not to bad to Install need a couple of extra hands it weights 205 lbs.|
Love it. Looks Great!
|I couldn't have been more pleased with both my front and rear bumpers. They are built solid and look great. I had mine painted to match my 07 dodge mega cab and peopl are always asking me where I got them.|
|The bumper was not welded properly and came apart when someone tried to pull me out of a dune. It also damaged the fender on my truck.|
|Bumper is very nice I had to make only miner hole adjustments in mounting brackets. . Once installed it is very solid on truck, I am getting a lot of feed back from friends and foes about the bumper it really makes the truck pop out ,,,,my winch just slid right on with no problems. . I only have a small problem with finish, the grinding work that was done on the welds before paint is rough,,but it looks better than all the others out there. . A lot of 4x4 guys are asking about it,,,,thanks from buckshot|
|Iron Cross sent the wrong rear bumper twice! Will never buy from them again. Fab Fours is the way to go!|
|I got this to match the front bumper from iron cross. together they look great. it installed easily and really brought my truck together. once installed it feels sturdy and seems like it will last a life time. thanks RealTruck!|
|I got this bumper after a family member was involved in a wreck, in my truck. The original bumper didn't really take too much damage, but i wanted to have a little bit more protection for the next time. This looks great on my 06 F150 and fits like a glove. I did have to cut a bit off of my fender flares but with a little work it ended up flush and looking great. The only gripe that i had was: my stock fog lights didn't fit in the light holes.|
|The truck bumper looks good and the holes attaching the bumper to the frame aligned well. However, the hole used to operate the spare tire windlass did not line up well. Also, there was insufficient room for a frame on the license plate. The bumper itself appears strong and well constructed. I would have preferred not to have the iron cross logo cut into the bumper but do not consider it a serious flaw. |