Kargo Master Pro III Honda Ridgeline Rack
- Exclusively for Ridgeline: The Pro III Ridgeline Rack was designed to work specifically with the Honda Ridgeline. It's unique design allows it to flow with the body lines of the Ridgeline.
- 750 lbs. Capacity: Constructed of 2" round tube steel, the Ridgeline Rack had a load carrying capacity of up to 750 lbs.
- Zinc Plated & Powder Coated: All rack components are yellow zinc plated before being finished with a marine grade, black powder coat. The Kargo Master Ridgeline Rack is very resistant against chips, scratches, and fading.
- No Drill Installation: Using factory mounting holes, the Kargo Master Ridgeline Rack offers easy installation with no drilling or cutting. The mounts are specially designed to allow full access to the under bed storage trunk.
- Lifetime Warranty: All Kargo Master Pro III Ridgeline Racks are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
The Kargo Master Pro III Ridgeline Rack was specifically designed to allow users to get the most out of their Honda Ridgeline whether they are at work or play. The racks unique design allows it to follow the contours of the Ridgeline, while providing over 10' of rack capacity. The Pro III Ridgeline rack is constructed of 2" high tensile round tubing and boasts a 750 lb. load capacity. It comes with 3 cross bars and the rear bar is easily removed for additional bed clearance when needed. All components are yellow zinc plated before being finished with a marine grade black powder coat finish that is extremely resistant against chips, scratches and fading. The Ridgeline rack offers an easy, no drill installation using factory installed mounting locations. This ensures the in-bed storage trunk remains fully accessible and functional. The Kargo Master Pro III Ridgeline Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Please Note: Before taking delivery on a Common Carrier (Truck Freight) shipment, please thoroughly inspect for shipping damage prior to signing for the shipment. If anything appears to have been damaged during transit, we suggest you refuse shipment. After you sign for truck freight shipment it is very difficult to file a ship damage claim and attain reimbursement.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line