Magnaflow Performance Series Dual Exit Gas Exhaust System 16520
- Mandrel bent, wide-diameter pipes increase exhaust flow, boosting engine performance
- Constructed of T-409 stainless steel
- Dyno tested and proven
- Improved fuel mileage
- Perfectly balanced deep, throaty rumble
- Easy to install
- Made in the USA - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Listen to your truck or SUV's exhaust here.
Everyone wants more horsepower & torque, greater fuel efficiency, and a meaner sound. Magnaflow Performance gas exhaust systems are engineered to increase performance while sounding great. If you're looking to upgrade your ride, a new exhaust is a great place to start, and Magnaflow is the best in the business.
Magnaflow uses larger diameter, mandrel bent pipes to increase exhaust flow, which helps to boost performance and fuel efficiency. 1/2" overlapped welds ensure a leak-free exhaust system. Great care has been taken to ensure the exhaust rumble is a smooth throaty sound, and not an overwhelming drone.
All of the MagnaFlow gas exhaust systems use stainless steel construction for a long lasting, rust free life. Tips and mufflers are included, and polished to a mirror-like finish. A flow through performance muffler with acoustical fiberfill creates a quiet interior drone and the desired exterior rumble. Every exhaust kit is tested and dyno proven for optimal performance.
Boost your ride's performance with a Magnaflow Performance gas exhaust system. Your car will thank you with better fuel efficiency and greater get-up-and-go.
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 5'6" Bed, SuperCrew, 4.6L V8
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 5'6" Bed, SuperCrew, 5.4L V8
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 6'6" Bed, SuperCab, 4.6L V8
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 6'6" Bed, SuperCab, 5.4L V8
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 5'6" Bed, SuperCrew, 4.6L V8
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 5'6" Bed, SuperCrew, 5.4L V8
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 6'6" Bed, SuperCab, 4.6L V8
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 6'6" Bed, SuperCab, 5.4L V8
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Will I get better gas mileage with Magnaflow Performance Exhausts?
Answer: A better performing engine runs more efficiently using less gas, as long as you drive similarly. Magnaflow mufflers are designed to be performance mufflers.
Question: How much horsepower can I expect to gain?
Answer: Every vehicle is different, but average horsepower gain is about 10%.
Switching to Magnaflow muffler/exhaust helps increase power by expelling exhaust gases faster making the engine work less and run more efficient.
Question: Why is Magnaflow the best exhaust system?
Answer: Magnaflow outperforms, looks better, and sounds deeper than all other exhaust systems. The Research and Development Team at Magnaflow invests numerous hours to ensure the products stay competitive and outperform the competition. Magnaflow cat back exhausts feature straight-through flow designs for ultimate, unrestricted horsepower and torque, yet they maintain efficiency.
Magnaflow Performance gas exhaust systems are engineered specifically for your rig. For additional information please call our Customer Loyalty staff 877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Magnaflow 16520 Installation Instructions|
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|Price / Value||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|Free Shipping... Wasn't too bad to put on... Will def be doing business with them more again..|