Maxloader Overload Suspension Spring Support Systems
- Additional Support: The Maxloader Spring Support Systems provides additional spring support to your truck or SUV. The Maxloader was designed to assist the factory leaf springs when they compress down onto the helper springs, eliminating pre-tensioning and a constantly stiff ride.
- Better Handling/ Control: The Maxloader's design allows for better handling and control while carrying heavy loads. This spring system was designed to provide factory handling and control regardless of what size load your vehicle is carrying. (Always stay within your vehicle's rated GVW load limits.)
- Less Sway: The full length design of the Maxloader System allows it to act like an anti-sway bar. It helps prevent rolling and swaying characteristics that often occur when a vehicle becomes too overloaded for the factory suspension.
- Less Maintenance: The Maxloader Systems require less maintenance than any other spring support system out there. There are no additional clamps, bushings, or air lines to worry about. The Maxloader also helps reduce stress and wear on your vehicles drivetrain and suspension components.
- No Adjustments: The Maxloader Spring System never requires tuning or adjustments. Once the spring system is installed and securely fastened, users will find there is virtually nothing to adjust or wear out.
- Level Loads: Maintain a factory ride height and level loads with a Maxloader System. The rear of the vehicle will sit level, eliminating front end lift and un-natural steering tendencies.
- Factory Ride: The Maxloader Springs allow your vehicle to maintain a factory ride. While empty, only the factory springs will be working, ensuring a plush and comfortable ride. When the vehicle is loaded, the Maxloader springs begin to interact with the factory springs to provide additional support and level suspension travel.
- Easy Installation: The Maxloader easily installs between your factory leaf springs and axle. It works with your factory spring pad pins and mounting brackets with no additional modifications or drilling. Simply install the longer U-bolts and you have a factory looking suspension with factory ride characteristics.
- Lifetime Warranty: All Maxloader Spring Supports are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY. There are no wearing parts and the polyurethane bushings provide long life, less noise, and better shock load dampening.
Made in the USA from US materials! The engineers at Maxloader believe that the customer does not have the time nor the money to invest in a spring system that will eventually fail. To overcome this, the Maxloader Spring Support System was introduced as being both cost effective and safe for the user. The Maxloader System is easy to install, safe for all operations, and will never wear out.
The Maxloader installs between the axle and your factory leaf springs. Unlike other systems that mount above the leaf spring and always work against the factory springs, the Maxloader Spring Supports only provide additional support when the factory springs are loaded. This allows for a plush, factory ride during daily commutes, while providing increased support and stability when hauling and/or towing heavy loads. The below the spring mount is designed to only engage when needed and eliminates any pre-tensioning allowing for a factory ride empty or full.
The Maxloader springs are as long as your factory leaf springs, providing support to the factory leafs at three key points; both spring ends and in the center mounting location. This ensures an evenly distributed load and prevents fatiguing stress that other systems exhibit and eventually cause broken leaf springs. This unique design is also very effective at eliminating swaying and rolling characteristics, especially in corners.
Installation is easy and and can be quickly accomplished with only a few bolts; no clamps, drilling, or air system components. The end result of a Maxloader Spring Support System is a vehicle that rides smoother and more level, with evenly distributed weight resulting in less strain to the drivetrain and suspension components. All Maxloader Systems are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
If you would like a set of Maxloader Spring Supports for a vehicle that is not listed, please call us at 877-216-5446. For an additional $50 a set of springs can be custom built for just about any vehicle. Maxloader also offers a wide selection of applications that fit RVs. Please contact one of our sales associates for details.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
|Dually- Empty: Before this dually truck is loaded, the factory leaf springs are independent of the Maxloader System and the vehicle maintains a factory ride.|
|Alignment Bracket: The Spring Alignment Bracket ensures all the leaf springs stay in alignment. The bracket is tall enough to also fit over the factory leaf springs ensuring the Maxloader System is always in alignment with the factory spring pack.|
|Hole For Factory Spring Pin: The Maxloader Spring Support Systems come with pre-drilled holes for your factory spring pin. This ensures proper positioning and alignment of the Maxloader springs with the factory leafs.|
|Maxloader Spring Pad Pin: The Spring Pad Pin on the Maxloader System allows for proper fitment of the Maxloader springs with the factory leaf springs. The pin keeps the spring systems aligned and in place during suspension travel.|
|Polyurethane Pads: These heavy duty polyurethane pads are constructed of a very durable material to ensure long life. These pads also reduce noise and dampen the shock load when the factory leafs contact the Maxloader springs.|
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|Maxloader Installation Guide|
Generic instructions for installing Maxloader Overload Suspension Spring Support Systems
Related Articles (1)
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.1|
|Price / Value||4.0|
|8 Customer Reviews|
|Good Unit, installation is easy if you have the right tools and a bit of mechanical ability.|
|I order'd the Maxloader Overload Springs RT-319446 the date was 8-18-12 got them on the 09-7-12 . Yes it was a long wait but it was well worth it.After getting all my tool's ready and getting the Truck jacked up it took me 2 hrs, for each side to install the Maxloader.4 hours total and did not have a bit of trouble.When I hook up my 32ft,Toy hauler my Truck does not sag any more. I'm a happy camper now Thank you.|
|Got these installed on my truck last week. They are great for the towing but not so great for the everyday ride. If you go over a bump they slap the other leaf springs and you can feel and hear it. The shipping took forever. Way too long. Nearly a month. The Gentalman at Max Loader was very nice and very helpfull when answering my questions. I did have to 1 cut metal off my truck to get these to fit and 2 had to cut my exhaust also. They are installed and tow great! Great product except for the slapping when hitting bumps. It did raise my truck 5 inches. Enjoy!|
|I am very pleased with the maxloader system on my truck. I have a camper which I use frequently here in Idaho and on less than great roads it really helped the ride and control. When the truck is unloaded the ride is not harsh. The installation was strait forward except that I had air bags on the truck and these had to be removed to drop the rear end. I would recommend this to anyone who is hauling alot of heavy loads. WJS|
|They're built in the USA, but I'd be willing to bet my next paycheck the steel they used came from china because they're rusting out like nobodys business. How you can manufacture something for a high load capacity with such a low grade of steel is beyond me, there is no reason they should be rusting out after 9 months of ownership. Don't waste you're time, just get an F350.|
|This is the 2nd set we have purchased. They work awsome. The reason we put these springs in is one side of the vehicle was 2 inches lower than the other side so they custom built them to make the adjustment. Not to mention the trucks handle better and they are more stable when in driving with a side wind. They also handle the loads better and they do not sway as much when pulling a trailer.|
|The overload springs for the Cheverolet Tahoe installed easily. I have a 98 4X4 Tahoe. DIY in the driveway...no special tools required other than a Torque Wrench. Instructions were easy to follow. I had to take my Nerf Bars (sidesteps off) as the brackets were interfering with the overload springs. I'll have to do a little fabrication on the Nerf Bar brackets to get them back on. I gave a 4 out of 5 stars because delivery was a little slow. Ordered on 12/11/09...delivered 12/24/09. In all fairness it was close to Christmas so that may have been a factor. All in all good product and will lift the back end of your vehicle aprox. an 1" when installed.|
|I had the maxloader installed on my 2008 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4. I had a low range 3" spacer added to the front and the maxloader at 1.08" in the rear gives the truck a level look with a slight rake. I wanted to ensure that with a load or a trailer the truck remained as close to level as possible and the Maxloader has not let me down in this regard. My truck rear drops approximately 1/2" to an 1" depending on how heavy a load or trailer and this is great for towing and hauling. If there is any minor complaint it is that without a load the ride did change slightly. The Toyota tends to ride stiff in the rear in stock form because of the heavy duty overload spring. I think the maxloader may have stiffened it up a tad more, but only noticeable on sharp bumps. Otherwise it rides very smooth. Part of my problem may be that I still have the stock shocks and do plan on installing some Rancho 9000XL's so I can adjust the ride further.
If you are looking for a simple product that allows you to haul or tow and not to squash your rear this is a very good product. It is well made and easy to install and came with everything needed. I had some communication with maxloader offices and they were great to talk to as well.