Plasmaglow Xenon Colored Headlight Bulbs
- Gas Filled Bulbs: Bulbs are filled with a combination of Xenon and Krypton gas that is a Plasmaglow exclusive for the long life and best lighting and visibility
- Multiple Colors:. Plasmaglow bulbs are available in a Xenon blue, purple, gold, white, platinum white color, red, & green.
- Direct Fit: Plasmaglow offers direct replacement fit bulbs for most common bulb numbers. Simply match up the bulb number for a direct fit that takes only seconds to install.
- Excellent Visibility: These Xenon/Krypton gas filled bulbs offer excellent lighting and visibility. Don't settle for cheap bulbs give a custom look, but actually offer worse lighting than your factory bulbs.
- 10 Year Warranty: All Plasmaglow bulbs are backed by a no-questions asked 10 year warranty. If for any reason your bulbs burn out or loose performance, Plasmaglow will offer you a replacement set of bulbs.
- Sold in Pairs: Twin pack includes what you need.
Light bulbs include 893, 894, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H11 and H13
When you want a custom look for your ride, the best place to start is with a set of Xenon Krypton Headlight Bulbs from Plasmaglow. A unique combination on Xenon and Krypton gas unique only to Plasmaglow provide much better visibility and look great in your headlights. Applications are available for most vehicles, with part numbers to fit just about every headlight or fog lamp. Only Plasmaglow bulbs are backed by a no-questions asked 10 Year Replacement Warranty. If your bulbs ever burn out, become dim, or stop working you are covered. All bulbs are packaged in pairs. Choose from platinum white, ultra gold, blue ice, purple, yellow, red, green and more. Upgrade your ride with a set of premium aftermarket light bulbs.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|Price / Value||3.7|
|13 Customer Reviews|
|I read -what seemed to be good- reviews online, about this product. I think they couldn't have been any further from the truth. They are not brighter than my current Sylvanias. I liked the bluish tint of the lights, but could not see very well with them. I took them out, replaced my Sylvanias, and drove it again- and the difference was pretty big. Definitely would NOT recommend to anyone. (was) installed on a 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor.|
|I had purchased these and they didnt seem to be a bright as my factory lights on my 2007 f-150. i had them for just over 2 weeks and they blew out ..GOOD LUCK. however i did find these $50 cheaper on REALTRUCKS.COM than they were on J.C. Whitney|
|The new bulbs are much brighter and whiter than the stock bulbs on my Forester.I live in rural Tenn. and driving at night on the back roads gets very dark and these xenon bulbs light up all the curves and road conditions sooner and better.Now we'll see how long they last.Installed Nov.2012.Good product ,great price|
|Realtruck.com has GREAT customer service 100% A+++++, but the light bulbs are the worse bulbs I have ever had.|
|Great upgrade on my 2000 Subaru|
|Bought these based on price and warranty. Provides a white light as opposed to yellow light from same wattage High/Low beam halogen headlights. RealTruck.com: Good aftermarket equipment at decent prices with no tax and free shipping. Happy Customer.|
|Not blue after they are installed, only when they are in the package. RealTruck was excellent to work with and everything was corrected. Good company, great service.|
|GOOD PRICE, NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH FOR ME.|