Pro Van Carpeted Cargo Liners
- Die Cut Carpet: The Pro Van Liner includes everything needed to line the inside of your service van. They feature one-piece construction, die cut panels for a quick and easy installation. The non-woven carpet offers soft protection that is gentle on cargo and offers easy clean up.
- Colors Available: Pro van liners are available in light grey.
- Added Protection: The Pro Van Liner provides added protection to your van as well as your cargo. The Pro Van Liner provides traction to keep your cargo from sliding. The padded side walls also prevent dents and dings to the body panels from shifting equipment and cargo.
- Works with E-Track: The custom molded pieces of the Pro Van Liner offer a perfect fit and they are designed to work with other interior components including shelving, racks, partitions, and E-Track. No other product provides this level of protection while allowing the option to organize your cargo to your specific needs.
- Added Insulation: The Pro Van Liner acts as an insulator allowing for a more comfortable environment inside the vehicle. The liner acts heat insulator to help maintain temperature sensitive cargo. The Pro Van Liner also offers sound insulation to help drown out road noises frequently heard in service and cargo vans.
- Increased Resale Value: The Van Liner is a cost effective product that will pay for itself through greater resale value. The Van Liner offers a clean, finished look that will add appeal to the inside of your van. It also offers protection to body panels as well as reducing damage caused by shifting cargo.
- Made in the USA - Old Hickory, Tennessee
Wise Industries offers comfort, safety, and good looks for your utility or service van with their Pro Van Liner carpeted liners. Like carpeted truck bed mats, these grey van liners are constructed of rugged, non-woven carpeted material that is easy on your hands and knees as well as the interior of your van. The carpeted material is bonded to sturdy automotive grade fiberboard offering rigidity and a clean look.
The Pro Van Liner offers complete protection with pieces including both sidewalls, side and rear door panels, headliner, D-Pillar trim, rear wheel covers, and fuel filler covers. All pieces are custom tailored, die cut pieces for a perfect fit and finish. The Pro Van Liner offers added protection for your cargo and is designed to be used with other interior components including shelving, racks, E-Track, etc. It also protects the van body and paint finish while acting as a heat and sound insulator for a more comfortable ride. The Pro Van Liner comes ready to install with one piece panels and all the necessary fasteners.
The Pro Van Liner does NOT include the floor liner. They are available for purchase separately by Clicking Here.
This product offers a relatively easy installation, but may require professional help. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Wise Pro Van Carpeted Cargo Liners Installation Instructions|
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|Price / Value||3.9|
|14 Customer Reviews|
|fits great installed alone one hour great product got them in all of my vans|
|The kit fit like a glove, was relatively straight forward to install, looks great and not only protects the exterior walls of the van, it deadens sound and gives the van a finished look.|
|The Liner looks good but it was cut wrong. When putting it in, and I didn't do it myself, had a professional do it, the ceiling panel was crooked. To make it work, had to cut it and try to aline the ceiling with the sides. Still have a gap above the side door, but other than that it looks good.|
|I guess I am satisfied for the most part,however my van already had the ceiling in it,and it has swinging doors,|
so I didn't need a ceiling, or side panel for a sliding side door that were included with the package I recieved.
I also had to insulate behind the panels before installing this kit, which I expected, but would have liked to see as part of this kit for the investment.
|what a shockingly overpriced item! I warn anyone to expect to have three people available to hold up the ceiling while another fastens it. I ended up cutting it to managable pieces (not a lot of fun at that) My final installation will be much altered. I haven't started the sides - still getting my breath. That all said, the installed ceiling looks good.|
|So I love all the cut outs making it easier to work. Not tried the walls and roof yet but......... Once again I was kind of hoping to have the liner a bit thicker so I wouldn't have to put insulation in first.
Next van I will do the same thing "Pro Liner"!
|The kit fit my van exactly. I needed the liner because I own a catering service. The van didn't have a liner and I could not tranport food due to the heat. Now it is perfect for transporting food. It also looks fantastic, it really completes the looks of the interior of my van. The liner gives it a a clean, finished appearance.I highly recommend this cargo van liner. Pat Gerard of Pats Treats,
Johnson City, TN.
|The instructions were not very well written. The panels needed lots of adjusting to fit my 07 Ford Van. Some of the predrilled holes didn't line up with anything for the screws to go into, others weren't even there (ie; the middle row on the side panels). The long side and the head liner comes perforated to allow them to fold them in half for shipment, this makes the panel weak and gives them that "after market-generic" look. It makes the inside of my van look nicer, but for the money, I wouldn't do it again.|
|cardboard with carpet glued to it! woulf you pay $800 plus $130 for freight if you would have known? i bought it for $540ish and $130ish for freight. so after $640ish it would have cost me $360ish total to receive it and then return it. i'm not happy. may be good enough for gm oem products. over price for sure. i kept it in the end, i know have a over priced patter after it wears out. i called wise industries i was told it's fiber board not cardboard. i asked what was the best way to cut it id need be...."with a box cutter" is what i was told. will it work yes worth the price point? a resounding NO!!!!!!|
|Delivery and discussions with Wise and Realtruck were great...prompt, efficient service. |
Materials were as advertised, all the parts came the first time, plenty of fastenings, clear, concise, and well written instructions made installation a breeze, the finished product looks very professional. Thanks!