- Selection: Various crossbar widths available to accommodate different truck caps and lids
- Aluminum Design: Aluminum construction provides strength and rigidity while being light weight and corrosion resistant
- Crossbar Feet Design: Crossbar feet are injection molded using UV stabilized super tough nylon
- Easy Accessory Attachment: Integrated T-Slot design allows for easy installation and removal of accessories and also conceals mounting hardware
- Removable Crossbars: Crossbars can be easily removed if needed for garage clearance
- Versatile Mounting: Includes mounting hardware for both metal roof and fiberglass applications
- Kit Includes: 5 foot track system, one pair of cross bars, six track tie downs and mounting hardware
- Available in Flat or Radius cross bar designs in a variety of widths to accommodate various truck caps and lids.
ProRac pro-file rack systems includes custom fit applications for pickup truck caps, canopies, toppers, tops and hard lid tonneau bed covers. The custom fit roof rack comes complete with lo-pro track and pro-file cross bars. The pro-file rack is completely adjustable to accommodate a wide variety of applications. The rugged aerodynamic design minimizes drag when you are running without a load. The Pro-File crossbars are designed with a unique profile extruded from Aluminum 6063 alloy providing a hefty 150 lb. load capacity. The crossbars are designed with a radius to match the contours and lines of the vehicle giving a clean finished look. Available rack accessories include tie downs, bike, ski, and snow board racks and carriers, cargo baskets, hard pod carriers along with kayak and canoe racks.
Outside Dimensions: Outside edge of track to outside edge of track
Inside Dimensions: Inside edge of track to inside edge of track
Check out our large selection of rack accessories.
This product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.