Putco Chrome Rocker Panel Moldings 403689
- ABS or Billet Aluminum: Made of an either automotive grade ABS chrome or billet aluminum (as noted). Long lasting materials are designed to withstand the rigors of the elements.
- Simple Installation: Easily installs with pre-applied Red 3M™ Tape, simple peel and stick with no cutting or drilling required.
- OEM Chrome Finish: Designed to match OEM Chrome perfectly.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backed by Putco's limited lifetime warranty.
Increase the look and style of your pickup truck or sport utility vehicle with Putco's Chrome Rocker Panels or Billet Aluminum Rocker Panels. The Putco Rocker Panel is made out of either chromed abs plastic or billet aluminum and installs easily over your factory moldings. Putco's SUV and pickup truck Chrome Rocker Panels are an easy at home installation with 3M Adhesive Tape. There is no drilling or cutting required for installation. Backed by the Putco Warranty.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 Extended Cab
Related Articles (2)
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||3.7|
|Price / Value||4.0|
|3 Customer Reviews|
|They need far more adhesives to get them tightly on the truck. This was the opinion of a truck accessory business that for no charge removed and reattached them and the opinion of a body shop that repaired a small scrape that slightly damaged one of the panels. Bad news - had to buy all four panels in order to get the one needed. Seems to me if I originally purchased all four they would sell me one to replace a damaged one instead of making me pay for three additional panels that I didn't need. I guess I will have to make sure my future accidents are limited to the areas where the three unwanted panels fit. [Those things ain't cheap.]|
|The way the 3m tape is used to stick these moldings doesn't allow a tight fit on the upper edge. I feel quite abit of dirt will get lodged in this area. Overall especially from a distance they look great.|
|Fantastic!! Superb!! Along with the other trim products on the vehicle, makes the pickup look great!!
Seems to be very overpriced.