Retrax ONE Tonneau Cover
- One Piece Lexan Construction
- Low Profile Design
- No Velcro, Snaps or Springs
- Sealed Ball-Bearing Operation
- Lockable in Any Position
- Protected Against UV Fading
- Easy Clamp-On Mounting
- Made in the USA - Grand Forks, ND
When it comes to tonneau covers, the Retrax ONE tonneau cover stands out from the rest with its durable construction, unique look and user-friendly features.
The Retrax ONE bed cover is made from one piece of polycarbonate material, also known as LEXAN. This material is so durable, there is no need for any joints or hinges. Sealed ball bearing rollers and weather resistant seals will allow your Retrax ONE truck bed cover to open or close effortlessly in any type of weather!
If you live in snow country, don't worry. Retrax has added tempered aluminum crossbars that can handle as much snow as you need it to and they also help reduce wind noise at highway speeds.
Not only is a Retrax ONE tonneau cover durable but it looks great and offers maximum functionality. Mounting one of these tonneau covers is no problem since there is no drilling or cutting required. Due to the unique ball-bearing design, there is no need for straps, Velcro, springs, or other moving parts that could cause your truck bed cover to malfunction.
Retrax didn't forget about security either, the Retrax ONE comes with a keyed lock and can even be locked in any open position you need so it's great for 5th wheel or gooseneck towing.
A tonneau cover is one of the best things you can add to your truck bed and if you want something that is both secure and functional, then a Retrax ONE is the cover you want!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
The Retrax ONE Tonneau Cover offers an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Important Owner Information
Please read the instructions and owner information carefully before attempting to assemble, install, operate or maintain your Retrax™ bed cover. Here are some helpful hints for keeping your Retrax™ looking and working like new.
- Automotive (non-abrasive) wax can be applied to the cover and rails for extra protection against the elements and scratches.
- Secure cargo in your box to prevent shifting of the load and possible damage to the front canister.
- The Retrax™ bed cover should slide open and closed easily. Do not force the cover open or closed. Please call the Retrax™ Consumer Hotline (1-800-206-4070) before attempting any maintenance or repairs.
- Care should be taken when setting any items on the cover. If the cover is dusty or an item is dragged across the cover, scratching or hazing may occur. Treat your Retrax™ bed cover like the hood of your pickup. Do not wipe dust off the cover; it should be washed off.
- With proper care, the polycarbonate cover on your Retrax™ will last for many years. It should be cleaned with mild soap and water. Do not use any strong chemicals or cleaners of any kind. Do not allow gasoline to come in contact with the cover. The ball- bearing rollers installed on your Retrax™ are sealed-for-life and no maintenance or lubrication is required (do not use a lubricant). The channel of the rail can be wiped clean, if needed, to remove dust or dirt.
- Every effort has been made to make the Retrax™ weather-tight, however, the Retrax™ is not waterproof. Use extra care to prevent damage to items during severe weather conditions or while entering a car wash. Water may collect on the cover, remove water before opening.
- Do not force your Retrax™ open if ice forms on your bed cover after an ice storm or car wash. You should use your hand to gently tap around the perimeter of the cover, which should free up the weather-stripping that seals the bed cover along the edges. Lock de-icer can be used to free up the key lock. Do not allow de-icer to make contact with the bed cover.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a cargo management system, please review the additional instructions below.
|RetraxONE Standard Installation Instructions|
|RETRAXOne or RETRAXPRO w/ Cargo Mgmt System Additional Instructions|
Additional instructions for the installation of the RETRAXOne or RETRAXPRO in vehicles that are equipped with cargo management systems.
Related Articles (9)
Product Reviews Summary
|Ease of Installation||4.5|
|Price / Value||4.5|
|2 Customer Reviews|
|Very happy with this bed cover. Attractive, solid, and it was easy to install.|
|Top took longer to receive than expected. Almost two weeks. Was not bad to install did it in 1.5 hrs. Top has been through four major rain storms no leaks. Washers for drain lines were missing, e-mailed realtruck they said they would contact manufacturer and let me know when shipped and tracking number. A few days(4) later I contacted Realtruck about the replacement parts, they said they would nudge them(the manufacturer) again. Three days later no follow up from Realtruck but yhe part did come. Overall very satisfied with cover,looks good have had many compliments.|