Thule Pro Series Pickup Topper Rack Systems
- Maximum Strength: with all aluminum rust-free welded construction.
- Rust Free Aluminum: Light weight, yet heavy duty and built to last.
- Low Profile: design with articulating base for mounting to uneven rooflines.
- 500lb Capacity: 500 lb maximum capacity (varies by vehicle topper).
- Aerodynamic Load Bars: Rubber insert provides load support and protects equipment from damage.
- Accessories Available: Great selection of easy to use, time saving accessories designed to integrate with unique tri-slot load bar profile.
- Easy Install: Fast and secure one-person installation.
- Load Stops Included: Set of 4 four powder coated load stops included.
- Fits Your Truck's Topper: Ideal fit on pickups with Caps or Toppers.
- Thule Quality Warranty: Backed by the Thule Limited Lifetime Warranty. Custom solution for fiberglass and aluminum caps.
Ideal solution for creating a heavy-duty rack system on top of any pickup cap with fiberglass or aluminum caps. Since topper styles vary, the system has a low profile design with articulating base for mounting to uneven rooflines. The Thule Pro Series Cap Rack System is a versatile contractor grade pickup truck cap rack system thoughtfully designed to maximize the load capacity of any truck bed shell, topper or cap made from fiberglass or aluminum.
The system has a maximum strength of 500 lb carrying capacity and manufactured with a combination of high-strength powder coated zinc die cast mounting towers and heavy-duty aluminum tri-slot load bars. Easy to install low profile design that includes articulating/pivoting bases for a custom fit on all cap designs, even uneven roof lines. The included rubber gaskets prevent any unwanted leaks. Includes two aerodynamic, super-duty load bars with rubber inserts to offer rugged support and protect your equipment from damage. Now includes a complete set of Thule Load Stops, great for securely transporting ladders, lumber, or sporting equipment. Thule 342 cap rack easy-to-follow instructions included. Backed by the Thule Racks Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Model 342:
Includes two 65 inch long anodized aluminum tri-slot load bars with rubber inserts
Includes four 4 inch tall powder coated zinc die cast feet
Includes four powder coated aluminum adjustable load stops
Includes 4 pivoting bases and stainless steel and aluminum mounting hardware
Supports a load of up to 500lbs
InstallationThis product offers an easy, one person, at home installation. Installation requires drilling the roof and permanently installing parts. The installation instructions manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|Thule 342 Pickup Topper Cap Rack Installation Instructions|