US Rack Pickup Truck Canopy Rack- Black Powder Coat 2002-1R
- Fits Most Truck Bed Canopies: The Canopy Rack will fit any generally flat cap that is at least 52 inches long.
- High Carrying Capacity: The Canopy Rack carries up to 250 lbs of cargo when evenly distributed.
- Secure Cargo Storage: 5-inch high rails prevent load shifting, and metal loops integrated into the rails make it easy to tie down cargo.
- Rugged Construction: The Canopy Rack is constructed of high grade steel and given a durable black powder coat finish. All threaded parts are stainless steel.
- Adjustable Feet: The Canopy Rack has adjustable feet that are adjustable over the width of the rack. This allows users to shift the feet to attain the proper clearence with the contour of the topper roof.
- Secure Installation: The feet permanently bolt to the roof of canopy, while rubber gasket pads create a water tight seal.
- Fast and Easy Installation: The topper rack can easily be installed or removed in under 5 minutes.
The US Rack Truck Topper Canopy Rack is designed to safely carry up to 250 lbs of cargo on truck toppers. The camper shell truck rack fits any canopy that is at least 52 inches long and has a generally flat roof. The sturdy side rails easily secure cargo, and metal loops integrated into the rails make tying cargo down efficient and easy. The mounting feet are adjustable to allow users to properly position them during installation. Some drilling is required to install the mounting feet, but the rack frame may be mounted or removed in one piece in less than 5 minutes. Rubber gasket pads under the mounting feet prevent moisture or dust leakage into the canopy. The U.S Rack Truck Topper Canopy Rack has a maximum distributed load capacity of 250 pounds, however it is not recommended to exceed the topper cap's maximum load rating.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line