- Reduces Wind Noise
- Durable Tinted Cast Acrylic Construction
- Custom Design Ensures A Precision Fit
- Featured AirCushion Ensures A Seamless Seal
- Enhances The Looks Of Your Ride
- Blocks Annoying Sun Glare
If you have a sunroof and it isn't equipped with a wind deflector, you know how annoying wind noise, sun glare and unwanted draft can be. With the ingenious design of the Weathertech Sunroof deflector you no longer have to put up with those annoyances! View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Enhance your ride and driving experience with a Weathertech sunroof deflector. Made from high grade 4mm thick cast acrylic, the Weathertech sunroof deflector ensures long lasting durability and strength. The highly durable acrylic will stand up in drastic temperature variations, everything from the frigid cold to extreme heat.
Weathertech sunroof deflectors drastically reduce wind noise and air turbulence! They are designed vehicle specific, fitting your make and model of vehicle with precision. MagiClip securely holds Weathertech's sunroof deflector into place. Designed to add extra protection, this sunroof deflector is equipped with the unique AirCushion gasket which ensures a seamless seal.
These sunroof deflectors look great and offer many functions, helping to keep your driving experience as comfortable as possible. They are made to fit factory installed sunroofs and not guaranteed to fit aftermarket installs. Made by Weathertech.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common Questions and Answers about the Weathertech Sunroof Deflector
- What is the Weathertech sunroof protector deflector made of? Tinted cast acrylic that is 4mm thick.
- Can I install this myself on my car or truck? Yes, each Weathertech sunroof deflector somes with a vehicle specific fastening system.
- Will the sunroof deflector scratch my paint? No, is comes with a gasket seal and cushions the sunroof protector and the car or trucks roof.