Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover 24189
- Order your cover by 1pm CST and It will ship today
- Decreases your drag to improve your fuel economy
- Cover can opened from either side with just one hand
- Will work with truck bed liners, bed rail caps, bed rails, and many racks
- An automatic dual latch system locks both sides to keep the cover secure
- Twist style release offers easy, one-handed operation of the dual latches
- Rail clamps have integrated tie-downs to secure your cargo
- XT tension control allows you to fine tune your cover for winter & summer seasons
- Clamp-on installation requires no special tools, cutting, or drilling
- Includes 4 free gifts - a TrailSeal tailgate seal kit, an EZ Retriever II cargo tool, an 18" LED truck bed light strip, and a 2oz sample of Cover Care tonneau cleaner
- Made in the USA - Jamestown, ND
The Access Limited Edition tonneau covers are truly one of a kind. They are the roll-up tonno of choice, adding style as well as function to any truck on the market.
You no longer have to worry about harsh elements taking a toll on your truck bed or precious cargo. The Limited truck bed cover from Access offers a seamless fit and keeps moisture and debris out.
If you seek durability and strength, the Access limited tonneau cover is for you! It features a strong vinyl cover and very durable hardware, ensuring long lasting function for years to come.
Featuring AutoLatch, this tonneau is very secure, keeping all your valuables safe from the elements as well as unwanted visitors. In addition, this truck tonneau cover also features tight bite clamps that hold the Access Limited Edition securely into place, ensuring a seamless fit in all weather conditions.
If you want a durable tonneau cover that adds style and function like no other, the Access Limited Edition is for you!
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
If you have a Nissan Frontier or Nissan Titan with the factory bed extender you may need the Optional Bed Extender Adapter Kit.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2009-2017 Dodge Ram 1500, 8' Bed
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 2500, 8' Bed
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 3500, 8' Bed
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 1500, 8' Bed
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500, 8' Bed
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500, 8' Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.8|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|4 Customer Reviews|
|Received as indicated|
Installation was easy as indicated
Salesperson followed up to assure I received the product in a timely manner. I appreciate the follow up...
Part #: ACI-24189 Posted on
|Love this cover. Does the job of keeping bed contents out of site and protected from weather. Looks great and is very functional.|
Part #: ACI-24189 Posted on
|While most of my friends have opted for the fold up style covers, they limit use of the full truck bed. With this cover, it rolls up easily and I have full access to my truck bed for hauling a lot of things. This cover looks really good and fits tightly. I would recommend it to anyone.|
|This is my third cover from Access Truck Bed covers on three different trucks! These are great for keeping your stuff covered in good and bad weather. The Access Limited cover is easy to install and really makes the truck look good as well. I highly recommend this cover if your in the market for something to cover your truck bed.|
5 Year Warranty
Access offers a warranty for a period of five years from the date of manufacture that your Limited Edition tonneau cover is free from defects in workmanship, under normal use for the truck model it was intended for. This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper installation, or ordinary wear and tear.
The Access Limited Edition roll-up cover is rather easy to install. Plan about 30 minutes for installation. With very little exception, your cover will install without any drilling, cutting, or special tools. For most models the only tool you will need is a 9/16" wrench. Vehicles that will require drilling or cutting will have detailed instructions for you to follow. Any drilling or cutting you may need to do will be minor. You can always give us a call if you would like to get more information or if you would like to get a question answered. We have customer service reps available 7 days a week.