Adarac Truck Rack 70590
- Adjustable & can be easily removed
- Steel constrution allows rack to handles loads up to 500lbs
- Black powder coat finish prevents rust
- Works with tonneaus that sit completely between your bed rails
- Comes with built-in tie down locations in the uprights and crossbars
- Includes side rails, front & rear uprights, two 62" crossbars & mounting hardware
- Crossbars height is 27" except for Ford Super Duty models which has a height of 30"
- Optional load dividers sold separately
- Made in the USA - Jamestown, ND
The Adarac truck rack system is an adjustable, sturdy, and removable truck rack. It easily mounts to the top rail of your pickup bed in the stake pocket holes. Adarac truck racks can easily handle 500 pound loads works with inside the rail mount tonneau covers. So, if you have a truck bed cover, this is the rack for you.
The Adarac side rails and uprights feature built in tie down openings. Adarac offers gator shield cross bars that resist chipping and will carry good looks for years to come. Installation is easy with the no drill top mount attachment. The Adarac cross bars work with most universal accessories.
Whether, you're doing a home project and need to carry something back from the store or heading to the lake, the Adarac always comes in handy. Each Adarac is made specifically for each application, so this is one ladder rack for a pickup that will fit perfectly. Available for Ford, Chevy, GMC, and Dodge pickup trucks. Made in the USA.
InstallationThe Adarac Truck Rack by ACI Agri-Cover, Inc. is an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information see the install manual below or call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|Access 70490 Installation Instructions|
1 Year Warranty
Manufactures 1 Year Limited Warranty from ACI Agri-Cover, Inc.