Adarac Truck Rack 90630
- Adjustable & can be easily removed
- Steel constrution allows rack to handles loads up to 500lbs
- Black powder coat finish prevents rust
- Works with tonneaus that sit completely between your bed rails
- Comes with built-in tie down locations in the uprights and crossbars
- Includes side rails, front & rear uprights, two 62" crossbars & mounting hardware
- Crossbars height is 27" except for Ford Super Duty models which has a height of 30"
- Optional load dividers sold separately
- Made in the USA - Jamestown, ND
The Adarac truck rack system is an adjustable, sturdy, and removable truck rack. It easily mounts to the top rail of your pickup bed in the stake pocket holes. Adarac truck racks can easily handle 500 pound loads works with inside the rail mount tonneau covers. So, if you have a truck bed cover, this is the rack for you.
The Adarac side rails and uprights feature built in tie down openings. Adarac offers gator shield cross bars that resist chipping and will carry good looks for years to come. Installation is easy with the no drill top mount attachment. The Adarac cross bars work with most universal accessories.
Whether, you're doing a home project and need to carry something back from the store or heading to the lake, the Adarac always comes in handy. Each Adarac is made specifically for each application, so this is one ladder rack for a pickup that will fit perfectly. Available for Ford, Chevy, GMC, and Dodge pickup trucks. Made in the USA.
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 6'7" Bed, 6'7" Bed
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, 6'7" Bed, 6'7" Bed
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 6'7" Bed, 6'7" Bed
- 2005-2017 Ford F150 6'7" Bed, 6'7" Bed
- (1997) Ford F250 Light Duty, 6'7" Bed, 6'7" Bed
- (1998) Ford F250 6'7" Bed, 6'7" Bed
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty, 6'7" Bed, 6'7" Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||2.8|
|Ease of Installation||2.9|
|16 Customer Reviews|
Part #: ACI-90630 Posted on
|I purchased the Adarac because I needed a rack that would mount from the stake pockets, and without any drop-down lip over the inside edge of the bed rails. So far, it has exceeded my expectations. Great looking, reasonably priced, quick and easy installation, very high quality, and amazing utility! I actually made my own side rails and cantilever extension for it by using a couple of pieces of 10' deep channel unistrut, bolted to the crossbars, with a piece of 1" pipe as the cantilever crossbar. Significantly increased the utility of the rack, effectively turning it into a full fledged lumber rack, easily capable of handling lumber up to 20' long. The extra holes in the bed rails also allowed me an effective, high-security method to mount my sidemount toolboxes using carriage bolts, which match the bolts used to bolt the rack together. All in all a great rack. Good looking, versatile, and easy on the wallet. Highly recommend.|
Part #: ACI-90630 Posted on
|It looks good on my truck. It was easy to put together and to install. I am impressed with the quality of the Adarac truck rack. The welds are really nice and the rack looks stronger then what it is rated to handle. I will be caring a surf board, paddle board, and possibly some kayaks. It will also be used for jobs around the house. Plus it will work with the tonneau cover I ordered. Also, I can remove it and store it in the garage anytime I don't want it on the truck. Simple to install and remove. Good price and quality. I recommend the Adarac to anyone.|
|Great product. Was delivered on time and as described. Easy to install. Would highly recommend.|
1 Year Warranty
Manufactures 1 Year Limited Warranty from ACI Agri-Cover, Inc.
InstallationThe Adarac Truck Rack by ACI Agri-Cover, Inc. is an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information see the install manual below or call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|Access 70490 Installation Instructions|