aFe Exhaust System 49-44039-B
- Single or dual exhaust kits available
- Can add up to 23 horsepower
- Proven to gain performance on a Dyno
- Constructed out of mandrel-bent aluminized steel or T-409 stainless steel
- From 2.5" all the away up to 7" exit
- Tips are constructed out of T-304 stainless steel
- Available with an aggressive tone or moderate tone
- Made in the USA - Corona, California
Give your truck or SUV the power and rumble you have always wanted with aFe exhaust systems. From extremely fast accelerations to effortless towing, an exhaust kit from aFe will make your truck or SUV run faster, smoother, and more efficiently.
aFe takes pride in their work by creating one of the highest quality exhaust systems on the market. These dyno tested exhaust systems come in many different exits like single rear, single side, dual rear, and dual side. Take your time when choosing your muffler, tube size, and configurations.
You can choose from aluminized steel or T-409 stainless steel kits. All aFe exhaust systems are mandrel-bent for maximum flow. The smooth transition of mandrel-bent tubing allows for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, and torque.
Installing an aFe exhaust system is very easy. All systems use the factory mounting, providing a hassle-free install.
So if you want an American made exhaust system and a more aggressive sound, look no further than aFe exhaust systems. What are you waiting for – order yours today and receive free shipping!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
aFe exhaust systems are a simple to install right at your own home. All exhaust kits come with easy to read instructions. However if you need any help you can call our amazing customer service team at 877-216-5446.
|AFE 49-44039-B Installation Instructions|
2 Year Warranty
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair, or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.