aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake 54-11122
- Stage 2 systems are designed to increase horsepower and airflow
- Replaces factory air box and factory torque booster tube with aFe intake box and AFE torque booster tube
- Three filter styles available: Pro Dry S, Pro 5R & Pro-Guard 7 filters
- Pro 5R Filter is an oiled 5-layer progressive cotton gauze media, high flow, washable & reusable with 98.9% filtration efficiency
- Pro-Guard 7 Filter is an oiled 7-Layer progressive cotton gauze & synthetic media, high flow, washable & reusable with 99.5% filtration efficiency
- Pro Dry S Filter is a high flow, dry replacement filter offers more consistent flow than stock paper filters, ensuring increased horsepower and torque
- Molded intake tube is designed for maximum airflow, increasing throttle response and acceleration
- Heat shield is available on select models
- Heat shields are finished in 16-gauge powder-coat which reduces heat transfer to the intake air
- aFe air filters are washable & reusable, which gives the filter a longer service life
- aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intake systems come with a lifetime warranty
For those who want more power, then you don't want to look any further than aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intakes. Each intake system is specifically designed to increase horsepower, torque, and throttle response, and isn't that what it's all about?
Each aFe intake system is specifically designed to directly replace the factory air-box and intake tube, making for an easy installation. How the aFe intakes outproduce the factory system is the in the large filter, which can draw in more air, heatshield, which keeps the airflow at a lower temperature, and the intake tube, which has been designed for maximum airflow.
The Magnum Force intakes are available with three different air filters, allowing you to choose the perfect setup for your ride. There are two oiled filter options available, including the Pro 5R and the Pro-Guard 7, with the 5R having a five layer progressive cotton gauze media, while the Pro-Guard 7 has a seven layer progressive cotton gauze media. The Pro Dry S filters are oil-free, but still offer great filtration and airflow, and are cleanable just like the oiled filters.
So, if you're ready to go fast, and sound rad at the same time, get yourself a aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intake under your hood today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
aFe Magnum Force State 2 cold air intakes include everything needed to an easy installation. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446. Also, there's a sample installation right below this here sentence.
|AFE 50-11662-B Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The AFE Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intakes are backed by a lifetime warranty. If you have any questions on the warranty, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|I received my AFE cold air intake and took it to a trusted mechanic I know in late Dec 2010. He told me I bought the wrong one so I called the customer services and got things taken careof fast and had my correct part shipped and delivered the next day. Just to find out again that my box was rifled through and was missing some couplers and the tubing for the intake. Good thing I still had the original order and those parts,tubing that were missing where in there too.I got my refund. Pick up my truck with the newly installed intake and Fuel filter from Ramco FloMax 300. Which the fuel filter I believe needs to come with fuel lines. I noticed a difference in torque and hp and my gas milage improved. I already have Flowmaster dual exhaust and JBA Ceramic header, The AFE sliver billet, Fitch Fuel catalyst(that my mechanic used the fuel lines from Fitch to connect to the Ramco Fuel Filter System, and an Edge Performance PCM. It give my F-150 2007 STX dramatic gains, not just in performance, but also in gas mileage. I Filled up my tank and close to 600 miles before actually fueling again but I never got the fuel light to come on yet. I can even get more gains and tuned it with Edge PCM and see where my loses and gains are as well. I usually drive my truck stock but I changed the setting to 1 for transmission only mode on the Edge and I can notice a great deal of difference between stock and moded even more so with the intake and fuel filter added too. I just recently changed the fuel filter and cut the in filter and being careful to not to get any metal particles in. First thing I noticed was the filters and how much dirt and water and other impurities it trapped. I can figure the factory filter will catch most of it first but I was wrong. Now that combined with the Fuel catalyst which reatomizes the fuel making it a better quality before it is sent through the fuel intake is helping not only giving my engine better spark and ignation but prolonging the life of the engine and saving me more money at the pump. I would of give it all fives but because I had to deal with customer services that send my wrong parts and missing parts had knocked it down but they were overall in customer service excellent. They handle everything professionally and were concern about my satisfaction.|