aFe Race Series Y-Pipes
- Aluminized Steel and Stainless Steel
- True 2 Into 1 Mitered Merge Collector
- Mandrel-bent Piping
- No Modification to Stock System
Get the most out of your aftermarket exhaust or headers with free flowing race y-pipes. Y Pipes connect the air flow between your headers and tailpipes to complete your exhaust system with the most power and performance possible. The Race Series Y-Pipes do not include catalytic converters. Large diameter straight through pipes maximize flow without compromise.
The aFe twisted steel performance y-pipes offer superior performance and sound with the free flowing mandrel bent tubing. aFe uses a true merge collector to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow. The use of OE mounting location and band clamps helps create a perfect fit and 360 degree seal.
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.
aFe Y-Pipes bolt up to your factory system with little hassle. Factory hangers and hardware are utilized. Professional installation is highly recommended.