AFE Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers
- Billet Aluminum Construction: Precision machined from solid T-6061 billet aluminum to exacting specification for optimal performance.
- Serrated/Helix Design: Combination serrated / helix design creates turbulence so that air / fuel charge is thoroughly mixed for complete burn.
- Serrated Entry: Reduces annoying whistling sound especially at idle and cruising speeds.
- Increased Throttle Efficiency: The additional space increases the volume between throttle and cylinder improving volumetric efficiency.
- Dyno Proven Results: Gain up to 10-horse power and 14-lbs/ft torque. Available only for applications that show dyno proven results.
- EVEN MORE POWER: When combined with AFE intakes, Silver Bullets are generating more HP / Torque than when used alone and separately.
- Silver Bullet spacers are not CARB approved and are not available for sale in CA or other CARB states.
AFE Advanced Flow Engineering Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers for quiet, efficient and responsive power. Give your pickup truck, suv or car dyno proven results with an AFE Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer. AFE throttle bodies are precision machined from solid T-6061 billet aluminum for exacting specification for optimal results. AFE Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers are only available for applications that show dyno proven results.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
How It Works
Serrated / Helix Design
Serrated/Helix Design: Combination serrated / helix design creates turbulence so that air / fuel charge is thoroughly mixed for complete burn.
InstallationAFE Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers offer an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The AFE Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers are backed by a manaufacturers limited lifetime warranty.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.8|
|Ease of Installation||3.8|
|23 Customer Reviews|
Part #: AFE-46-34008 Posted on
|Gives a light whistle. Added with intake so can't speak for power|
Part #: AFE-46-33001 Posted on
|I can see a small change but my truck needs some more work on it first. I got my truck used and their are some very needed things I have to do with it. I got great power sometimes but that is do to the much needed tune up I need. I know that after I get all the new things in place it will run very good with this part. Any who races will tell you that a powerful mortar without a powerful trans will not do you much good. This part is just the part of the parts needed for a faster running car or truck.|
Part #: AFE-46-35002 Posted on
|Love the sound of this thing; gives a little whistle at medium rpm's. Easy to install; cleaned the throttle body while I had it taken out. Can't tell how much power it would add by itself; I put exhaust and the AFE cold air intake on at the same time; all together they made a pretty nice difference on my 09 Jeep Wrangler|
|I installed this on my 2008 5.3 Chevrolet Silerado in about 20 minutes the installation was simple and straight forward. The fit and finish of the spacer is excellent. The claims for energy savings and power boost however are a bit disappointing. I have also installed the K&N cold air intake which helped some. The space is pricey and doesn't really live up to the billing. I can't honestly recommend others to fork over the cash for something like this. Manufactures are building engines today to much better tolerances and higher standards than the past so to one up them is a pretty tall item.|