AFE SilverBullet Throttle Body Spacer 46-33005
- Billet Aluminum Construction: Precision machined from solid T-6061 billet aluminum to exacting specification for optimal performance.
- Serrated/Helix Design: Combination serrated / helix design creates turbulence so that air / fuel charge is thoroughly mixed for complete burn.
- Serrated Entry: Reduces annoying whistling sound especially at idle and cruising speeds.
- Increased Throttle Efficiency: The additional space increases the volume between throttle and cylinder improving volumetric efficiency.
- Dyno Proven Results: Gain up to 10-horse power and 14-lbs/ft torque. Available only for applications that show dyno proven results.
- EVEN MORE POWER: When combined with AFE intakes, Silver Bullets are generating more HP / Torque than when used alone and separately.
- Silver Bullet spacers are not CARB approved and are not available for sale in CA or other CARB states.
AFE Advanced Flow Engineering Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers for quiet, efficient and responsive power. Give your pickup truck, suv or car dyno proven results with an AFE Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer. AFE throttle bodies are precision machined from solid T-6061 billet aluminum for exacting specification for optimal results. AFE Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers are only available for applications that show dyno proven results.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 6.8L V10
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 6.8L V10, 6.8L V10
- 2000-2004 Ford F250 6.8L V10, 6.8L V10
- 1999-2004 Ford F350 6.8L V10, 6.8L V10
- 1999-2004 Ford F450 6.8L V10, 6.8L V10
- 1999-2004 Ford F550 6.8L V10, 6.8L V10
How It Works
Serrated / Helix Design
Serrated/Helix Design: Combination serrated / helix design creates turbulence so that air / fuel charge is thoroughly mixed for complete burn.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The AFE Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers are backed by a manaufacturers limited lifetime warranty.