Air Lift Universal 1000 Air Bag Kit 60903
- Fit almost any open coil spring
- Constructed of a durable molded polyurethane
- Provide up to 1,000lbs of load support
- Measure coil springs before ordering to ensure proper fitment
- Includes two Air Lift air springs
- Includes two heat shields
- Air spring spacers provided if necessary
- Air-line, tee, zip ties, and two Schrader valves included
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
If you can't find an Air Lift 1000 kit that fits your ride, don't worry, because Air Lift 1000 universal air bag kits are exactly what you need. So, get the added support your ride deserves and hit the road.
Designed to fit any vehicle with coil spring, Air Lift 1000 air bags fit inside the coil and add up to 1000lbs of load leveling support. The helper springs firm up your coils, causing less travel or sagging while hauling or towing heavy loads. Everything you need to install will be included with your kit, just ensure you measure your existing coils first to ensure a proper installation. An installation diagram is located above showing exactly what two measurements are needed to determine proper ordering.
So, give your suspension a helping hand. Give you suspension Air Lift 1000 universals air bag kits. You'll feel and see the difference!
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Air Lift Company warrants that the Air Lift 1000 universal air bag kits will be free from defects in workmanship or materials for the lifetime of the vehicle of original installation. This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement. If you have any questions on the warranty, give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.
Installing Air Lift 1000 universal air bag kits is easy enough, but first you need to make sure who have the right kit. Follow the following simple steps to match your ride up with the perfect custom application.
- Unload your vehicle first, so that you can take the most accurate measurements of your coil springs. This means unhitching the camper, ditching the bike rack, and pulling your cinder block collection out from under the back seat. Once the car is at normal ride height, totally unloaded, then you’re ready for step two.
- Take two measurements. Measure the inside height (X) — the available height within the coil spring. Then measure the inside diameter (Y), or the width available inside the coil from side to side at its widest point. (see diagram in images)
- One you've got the measurement, choose the perfect kit for your ride.
If you have any questions, or need help choosing the right spring, give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446. We have people by the phone seven days a week who are always happy to help.