Air Lift AirCell Urethane Helper Spring 52203
- Constructed of durable closed-cell urethane foam
- Reduces rear sag in loaded trucks
- Provides extra support for trucks equipped with snowplows
- Supports suspension and reduces likelihood of bottoming out
- Quick and easy to install with no need to drill
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
If you're looking for a way to give your suspension that helping hand, but don't want to break the bank, then you need to check out Air Lift AirCell urethane helper springs. Easy to install and even easier on the wallet.
Air Lift constructs their helper springs out of closed-cell urethane foam that's durable and strong. Unlike factory bump stops, AirCell not only protects the vehicle when bottoming out, it helps to reduce bottoming out, and increases ride quality while riding loaded. Air Lift AirCell is a breeze to install, and once in place, there's nothing to inflate - install it and forget it.
Available for the front and back, there's the perfect Air Lift AirCell urethane helper spring waiting for you no matter if you're towing a camper, hauling a bed of sheetrock, or pushing snow. Order yours today!
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001-2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty
- (2004) Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Light Duty
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty
- (2004) GMC Sierra 1500
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Light Duty
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
Air Lift AirCell urethane helper springs are quick and easy to install. Needed hardware and instructions are included with each order. Install instructions are also available on RealTruck.com. Give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Air Lift Installation Instructions 52203|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Air Lift Company warrants that the Air Lift 1000 kits will be free from defects in workmanship or materials for the lifetime of the vehicle of original installation. This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement. If you have any questions on the warranty, give us a call at 877-216-5446.