Airaid Classic Intake System 201-102
- Unique inlet track and filter combination is substantially less restrictive when compared to production type OEM air boxes
- Air flow is improved up to 20 percent
- Available with either a SynthaFlow oiled filter, or a SynthaMax dry filter
- Mandrel-bent, large diameter tubing for excellent air flow
- Powder-coated inside and out provides excellent durability
- Vehicle specific design for quick, easy installation
- Airaid Air Filters feature five layer media
- Backed by the Airaid no hassle, lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Phoenix, AZ
Airaid air intakes use the latest dyno-proven techniques and innovative designs to improve upon intake system efficiency, and efficiency means more horsepower. So, if you're ready to start pushing more horsepower to the pavement, you've certainly found the right place.
AIRAID air intakes are recognized throughout the world as the standard in high-performance intake system upgrades with a price that won't break the bank. These systems are specifically designed to take full advantage of today's vehicle technology, and a vehicle specific design maximizes performance and simplifies installation.
Airaid's unique inlet track and filter combination is substantially less restrictive when compared to production type OEM air boxes. In fact, air flow/CFM (cubic feet per minute) is dramatically improved up to 20% with an Airaid intake system. Airaid uses the finest materials and production methods, including mandrel bent, large diameter tubing. Powder coating inside and out provides greater flow and protection against the elements, and also looks great. Many parts include special injection molding techniques. Plus, our superior filters are washable, reusable and last the life of the vehicle.
Get an Airiad air intake on your ride today, and see what that engine was truly born to do!
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade, 5.7L V8
- 1996-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500, 4.3L V6
- 1996-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500, 5.0L V8
- 1996-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500, 5.7L V8
- 1996-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 5.0L V8
- 1996-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 5.7L V8
- 1996-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, 5.7L V8
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500, 4.3L V6
- 1996-1999 Chevy Suburban, 5.7L V8
- 1996-2000 Chevy Tahoe, 5.7L V8
- 1996-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500, 4.3L V6
- 1996-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500, 5.0L V8
- 1996-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500, 5.7L V8
- 1996-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 5.0L V8
- 1996-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 5.7L V8
- 1996-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, 5.7L V8
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500, 4.3L V6
- 1996-1999 GMC Suburban, 5.7L V8
- 1996-2000 GMC Yukon, 5.7L V8
- 1997-2000 Isuzu Hombre, 4.3L V6
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Airaid air intakes are backed by their "No Hassle" lifetime warranty. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446. We have people by the phone seven days a week.
Airaid air intakes are designed and built specifically for your vehicle. Everything you need to install will be included with your purchase. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|AIRAID 201-102 Installation Instructions|