American Racing Machined AR923 Mod 12 Wheels AR92368080500
- Classic five spoke design
- One-piece aluminum construction
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Machined Black finish
Give your truck that classic American muscle look with a set of American Racing AR923 wheels.
American racing expanded on its classic five-spoke design commonly seen on classic muscle cars across the globe and re-designed them and gave them a machined black finish to compliment your truck. Built using a one-piece cast aluminum construction for light weight and long life, the AR923 from American Racing is the perfect wheel for the muscle car enthusiast. Now you can rock an American classic during routine daily driving.
Order your American Racing AR923 wheels for your truck now!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- 1986-1996 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Each set of wheels is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Whether you take your new rims to a body shop or install them yourself, you can have your new wheels on in no time!