AMI Billet Aluminum Tailgate Handle 923BC
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Engineered for a perfect fit
- The tailgate handle completely replaces your entire OEM tailgate handle assembly
- Available in polished, chrome, and brushed chrome
- Options for keyhole & backup cameras
- A complete tailgate assembly will install in about an hour, with no drilling required
- Made in the USA - El Dorado, CA
SNAP!! That's the sound of the tailgate handle from the factory breaking off your truck. Well, if you've heard that sound, are afraid of hearing that sound, or just want a good looking, metal tailgate handle for your ride, don't look any further. The AMI chrome tailgate handle is an excellent option for those looking for a super-strong handle that is going to look great too.
This custom fit AMI chrome tailgate handle is made from 6061-T6 aircraft billet aluminum and engineered for a perfect fit. Available in 3 finishes, as well dimpled for some models, there is certainly a style for everyone. There is also the option to have a keyhole or backup camera hole, so there is no need to lose any of the functionality of your current tailgate. The AMI billet aluminum tailgate handle components replace your entire OEM tailgate assembly, and installation is a snap.
So, if you're tough on your tailgate handle, get something that can stand up to the punishment. If you're looking to add some style to your tailgate, there's not a better option available. The AMI chrome tailgate handle is a highly functional, super stylish addition to any ride. Get yours today, and get on the road.
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
The AMI Chrome Tailgate Handle by All Sales Manufacturing, Inc. can be easily installed without the need for drilling. It is certainly easier to install than it is to open a tailgate with a broken factory tailgate handle. If you have any questions, please give us a call 7 days a week at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
90 Day Warranty
The limited warranty set forth below is given by AMI (All Sales Mfg Inc) to products sold in the USA and Canada. The limited warranty is only upon presentation of proof of purchase (bill of sale).
AMI warrants to customers, that products will be free of defects in material an workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. AMI will repair or replace without charge all products that fail due to defective material or workmanship. Malfunctions or damages resulting from accidents, abuse, lack of care, misapplication, improper installation or normal wear and tear are not covered under this warranty. No other warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose intended is made.
When returning products under this limited warranty, you must pre-pay the shipping charges, if any, and enclose a complete explanation of the problem.