AMI Antenna Adaptor Antenna 6200
- Manufactured from either 1/4" or 3/16" solid stainless steel
- Available in stainless steel, black powder-coat, and white powder-coat
- Variety of designs including the Big Stick, Laser Flame & Flattop
- Sleek, low profile design
- Offer exceptional radio reception
- All billet antennas include 3 adapters
- Made in the USA - El Dorado, CA
Tired of your antenna? Think that it's doing its job okay, but looking terrible at the same time. Well, there is a solution to this problem, and it's the AMI stainless steel stubbie antenna. These guys give you the ability to remove that eyesore of an antenna that is currently banging around on your vehicle, all while maintaining or improving reception.
Universal fit, all antennas come with 3 adapters. These antennas will fit most vehicles straight away, unless otherwise noted by the antenna adapter. If that adapter pops up when you're looking at these, you should probably grab one – it's nice to be able to attach the antenna to your vehicle.
With a ton of options available, you can get the antenna you think will look best on your ride. Lengths range from 3" to 21", and are available in stainless steel, white powder-coat, and black powder-coat. There are also options for laser flame antennas and a wing antenna. So, no matter the style you're looking for, you can find it here.
If you're ready to get rid of the boring, stock antenna that is flapping in the wind on your truck, you're on the right page. AMI stainless steel stubbie antennas are the perfect compliment. Get yours today.
- Chevy Avalanche 2007
- Chevy Cobalt 2006
- Chevy Silverado 1500 2008-2013
- Chevy Silverado 2007 (New Body)
- Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 2008-2014
- Chevy Trailblazer 2002-2009
90 Day Warranty
This product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.