AMP Power Step XL Running Boards 77126-01A
- Manufactured from durable 6063 Marine grade aluminum
- Coated in a stylish wrinkle black finish
- Provides a 3" lower stepping surface than the original PowerStep
- Perfect for lifted trucks
- Complete with built-in LED lighting
- Safely holds up to 600 pounds
- Automatically lowers when your door opens
- Proudly made in the USA
Whether you drive a lifted truck or need that little bit more oomph in your step, the AMP PowerStep XL running boards are just what you need. Like the original PowerStep these fully automatic step boards offer a premium quality and style to your vehicle while providing an easier stepping experience. The addition to these XL boards is that they have an additional 3" lower stepping surface. Making it easier and safer for yourself, friends, or family to get into your ride.
Manufactured from high-quality Marine grade aluminum and then coated in a durable black wrinkle finish, each board is given the highest attention to detail. Complete with a textured stepping area and built-in LED light, the security of these boards is second to none. Also holding up to 600 pounds, you better believe that these XL step boards are secure.
With most applications offering an easy plug-n-play installation, you can quickly have the AMP PowerStep XL running boards installed in no time. The superior quality of these steps provides all weather resistance and are backed by a 5 year warranty. Proudly made in the USA, amplify your truck today!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L V8, Crew Cab, 6.0L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 6.0L V8, Crew Cab, 6.0L V8
5 Year Warranty
Each AMP Research PowerStep XL running board is backed by a 5 year warranty. Got questions? Give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Complete with detailed installation instructions, you can have these bad boys on in no time!