Anzo Black LED Halo Crystal Headlights 111102
- Way better, brighter & safer than factory lights
- OEM, Projector, Halo, LED, Crystal, U-Bar & Plank style designs
- OEM spec weather tight connections
- CAD Engineered for a perfect fit on every model
- Plug-N-Play design makes for a fast & easy at home installation
- Completely street legal with DOT & SAE compliant to FMVSS-108
- CFFL technology available on select models offering the latest in advanced lighting technology for a clear efficient beam
- Sold in pairs
Upgrade your factory headlights with a set of Anzo USA headlights. Available in Projector with Halo's, LED and CCFL technology featuring G2 Projectors as well as Crystal clear, black, chrome and more. You can even find projector headlights with LED u-bar designs, led light strips (eyebrows) & Plank style LEDs.
These powerful Anzo head lamps are brighter than factory head lights and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best functioning headlights, but that they also look great and fit perfectly.
All Anzo headlights are subjected to rigorous testing to withstand all sorts of bad weather and bad roads. The testing they are put through also ensures that your Anzo headlights will meet or exceed DOT and FMVSS standards.
Using a simple plug n play wiring harness, you can mount your Anzo head lights in minutes and be heading down the road with improved safety and security. Anzo offers several styles, including OEM or projector, and chrome or black finishes for most cars, trucks or SUVs.
Make your vehicle and family safer while driving at night by getting a set of Anzo projector, OE or crystal clear headlights for your vehicle now. The improvement in visibility and performance is well worth the investment!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1994-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ OE Composite Headlights
- 1994-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ OE Composite Headlights
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, w/ OE Composite Headlights, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, w/ OE Composite Headlights, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 w/ OE Composite Headlights
- 1994-1999 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ OE Composite Headlights
- (2000) Chevy Tahoe Limited, w/ OE Composite Headlights
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.5|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: ANZ-111102 Posted on
Part #: ANZ-111102 Posted on
|I replaced my old dinggy OE headlight assemblies with these. The clairity is unbelievable(I can see at night again!)! They fit perfectly. I was a little hesitant about having to splice in the LED Halos but with the intrustions on the manufacturer website along with an electrical schematic, it really wasn't much of a problem. Though the manufacturers instructions were not that clear, all I'm gonna say. |
Overall I am satisfied with this product and has increased the appearance of my 17yr old truck. I am satisfied with the timely manner in which my product was delivered, and happy to see that RealTruck is a good, honest and reputable dealer/supplier. I'll more than likely be making future purchases from you guys.
1 Year Warranty
Anzo lighting products, including their headlights, are covered by Anzo's one year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
Anzo headlights offer an easy at home installation. Easy plug in style connections match your factory wiring. Just remove your factory head lamps and replace with the ANZO USA headlights. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. If you would like additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.