Anzo Chrome LED Tail Lights 311026
- Superior LEDs Increase visibility & safety
- Head turning LED brightness looks way better than factory tail lamps
- D.O.T and SAE compliant to FMVSS-108
- Simple plug-n-play wiring for simple at home mounting
- Will not work with blind spot assistance sensors
- Black, smoke, chrome, red, clear and carbon finishes
- Sold in pairs
Purchase a set of Anzo LED tail lights and you're buying the best LED tail light on the market! Anzo USA LED tail lights are tested in rain, humidity and in shock pressure conditions to ensure that they will perform no matter what kind of strain they are put through.
These Anzo tail lights use LED bulbs that use less power and emit almost no heat. Special attention is paid to testing these tail lights against vibration and shock, ensuring that they perform perfectly, even while off-road.
Anzo designed a simple plug-n-play mounting, making these LED tail lights a perfect DIY addition to improve your safety while giving your car, truck or SUV a stylish, custom appearance. These replacement tail lights from Anzo are DOT compliant to FMVSS-108 standards.
Anzo LED tail lights are available in several finishes for most cars or trucks and their unique look will make a lasting impression on anyone who is following you! Available with Black, Smoke, Red, Clear, Carbon & Chrome. Go ahead and get lit with LED lights from Anzo!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1997-2000 Ford F150 w/o Flareside Bed
- 2001-2003 Ford F150 w/o Flareside Bed & SuperCrerw
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, w/o Flareside Bed & SuperCrerw
- (1997) Ford F250 Light Duty
- 1998-2007 Ford F250
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty
- 1999-2007 Ford F350
Anzo LED tail lights offer an easy, at home installation. The installation manual offers clear cut and easy to read instructions. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
Anzo is offering a 1 year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on their LED tail lights.