APS 5" Brushed Aluminum IBoards IB03EJJ7A
- Crafted from durable 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Available in a sleek brushed finish
- Provides a massive 5” wide stepping area
- No drilling required on most models
- Backed by a one year warranty
- Sold in pairs
- Solid, one piece design inspired by IPhones
If you're sick of the standard round or oval shaped running boards, check out the APS 5" Brushed Aluminum IBoards! They are a sleek, low profile board offering a wide 5" stepping area. UV resistant and non-slip stepping pads ensure you will safely get in and out of your rig whether rain or shine!
IBoards are constructed of 6061 aircraft aluminum which means these bad boys are rust resistant and strong enough to provide you many years of use. Offered in a brushed polish finish to fit your rides style. APS makes these a solid, one piece design that was inspired by iPhones. So not only are you installing a set of boards that looks cool, but you are providing yourself a more secure step into your cab.
APS 5" Brushed Aluminum IBoards offer a quick and easy installation. Normally it takes around an hour to have installed. Once installed, get out and show 'em off! So, what are you waiting for? Get yours today!
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Regular Cab
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, Regular Cab
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Regular Cab
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Regular Cab
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, Regular Cab
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Regular Cab
1 Year Warranty
APS 5” IBoards are backed by a one year warranty covering all defects in materials and workmanship.
Install the APS 5" Brushed Aluminum IBoards yourself in the comfort of your own garage! It is an easy, DIY process. We suggest setting aside around an hour of your time for installation. Most applications require no drilling on most models, but installation instructions will be provided to ensure a proper install.
|Auto Parts Specialist IB03EJJ7A Installation Instructions|