APS 6" IBoards IB03FAI6A
- Constructed of 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Brushed hairline finish
- Sold in pairs
APS 6" IBoards offer the widest stepping area with non-slip stepping pads ensuring you and your passengers can safely hop in and out of your ride! Offered in either a matte black finish or a brushed polished finish to ensure there is an option to meet you style!
These running boards are a solid, one piece design with stepping pads that are secured down with rivets. Crafted out of 6061 aircraft aluminum, offers extreme durability and a high rust resistance so you can rest assured they will last a lifetime!
Installation of the APS 6" IBoards are easy and can be done in the comfort of your own home. Give or take an hour and these bad boys will be ready for you to boast around town! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, order your new running boards today!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6.0L V8, Regular Cab
- 2008-2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.0L V8, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 6.0L V8, Regular Cab
- 2008-2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.0L V8, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2017 GMC Sierra 1500, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6.0L V8, Regular Cab
- 2008-2017 GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L V8, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6.0L V8, Regular Cab
- 2008-2017 GMC Sierra 3500 6.0L V8, Regular Cab
Install the APS 6” IBoards yourself in the comfort of your own garage! It is an easy, DIY process. We suggest setting aside around an hour of your time for installation. Most applications require no drilling on most models, but installation instructions will be provided to ensure a proper install.
1 Year Warranty
APS 6” IBoards are backed by a one year warranty covering all defects in materials and workmanship.