Aries Alumalite Big Step 4" Nerf Bars AL234046
- Huge 4" diameter round tubing
- Aluminum tube means these will not rust
- Wide step area adds safety getting in or out
- Easy custom, no-drill installation
- Step pads have a stainless steel insignia
- Rugged textured black finish
- Sold in pairs
Big trucks should have big side steps, right? That's what we think too. If you're in the market for some beefed up step bars for your truck, we think a set of Aries Alumalite Big Step nerf bars would be a fine option. Built tough to handle the most grueling treatment you can throw at them, these nerfs will serve you well for years to come.
Big Step nerf bars feature extremely large 4" aluminum alloy tubes that won't rust along with raised step pads to give you plenty of room stepping in or out of your truck. Good side steps should be rugged and able to handle mud, rocks, and repeated usage day in and day out, and that's exactly what you get with a pair of Alumalite nerf bars. These bars from Aries are finished with a durable textured black powder coat to give you something a little different than the gloss finish most other bars are given.
Mounting these nerf bars is a snap as well, featuring custom bolt-on brackets that require no drilling. That's good news if you aren't excited by the thought of putting holes in your new truck.
You can't go wrong ordering a set of Aries Alumalite Big Step nerf bars. These are the kind of side steps that will deliver the performance and lifespan that demanding pickup owners expect.
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, Extended Cab
- 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500, Double Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500, Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, Extended Cab
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500, Double Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500, Extended Cab
Custom designed mounting hardware ensures that you will be able to add these nerf bars to your truck with little or no drilling, cutting, or any other modifications. If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
|Aries Automotive AL234046 Installation Instructions|
5 Year Warranty
Aries offers a limited five year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on their Alumalite big step nerf bars.
Related Articles (9)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.3|
|Ease of Installation||3.7|
|3 Customer Reviews|
Part #: ARI-AL234046 Posted on
|I bought these as a gift for my boyfriend and he loved them. He said they were very easy to install and they look great. I was very pleased with customer service. I had no idea how to pick out a set of nerf bars for his truck but they were very helpful. Was also pleased with the return policy, just in case he didn't love them!|
Part #: ARI-AL234046 Posted on
|Real truck was great supporting me and made me happy, my problem is with the manufacture. On some late model 2015 silverados the front top mounting hole was a little higher where the bracket bolt would not fit.The manufacture said to grind out the grove in the bracket or they would make new brackets. I wanted new brackets,after all, that's what I paid for and after more then 2 weeks and several phone calls they arrived . They were not even the same bracket, the angle was completely wrong, it was like they were made for a different bar. I took the original front brackets to a professinal welder got them back in two days they now fit perfect. The new brackets that they made are scrap metal to me. So much for high dollar engineering|