Aries RidgeStep Commercial Running Boards 2055512
- All steel construction
- 6.5" non-skid step area is stamped into board
- Steel end caps are fully welded
- Contoured ends give a professional appearance
- Textured black finish is highly durable
- Simple, bolt-on installation
Work trucks are meant to be tough and should have steps to match. Aries RidgeStep™ running boards are as rugged and tough as your work truck and they look pretty good too. These boards are made to handle the roughest and worst work conditions you can put them through.
RidgeStep™ running boards are commercial grade steel with a stamped, non-skid tread area that is 6.5" wide. There is no plastic parts to crack or break on these running boards. A black textured powder coat finish will help your new side steps withstand scratches, grime, and rust.
Aries RidgeStep™ running boards use custom mounting brackets that come with the boards to give you a quick and easy installation. You won't have to drill or cut anything on your truck. They simply bolt to your truck using pre-existing holes, no special tools required.
Don't put any of those other flimsy steps on your work truck, go with the commercial grade Aries RidgeStep™ running boards!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, w/ 6.0L V8, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ 6.0L V8, Crew Cab
- (2017) Chevy Silverado 2500 6.0L V8, Crew Cab, 6.0L V8
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, w/ 6.0L V8, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ 6.0L V8, Crew Cab
- (2017) Chevy Silverado 3500 6.0L V8, Crew Cab, 6.0L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2017 GMC Sierra 1500, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, w/ 6.0L V8, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ 6.0L V8, Crew Cab
- (2017) GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L V8, Crew Cab, 6.0L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, w/ 6.0L V8, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 w/ 6.0L V8, Crew Cab
- (2017) GMC Sierra 3500 6.0L V8, Crew Cab, 6.0L V8
Commercial-grade RidgeStep™ running boards use custom designed mounting brackets for an uncomplicated, no-drill installation. Installation won't require any special tools and should only take about a hour or so out of your weekend so you are ready for the job site come Monday morning. If you want more information or have a question you would like answered, please give us a call and we'll be happy to help you out!
5 Year Warranty
RidgeStep™ commercial running boards from Aries come backed by a five year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please give us a call if you have any questions or if you need to file a warranty claim.