Aries Silver AdvantEDGE Running Boards 2555022
- Unique, octagonal board design
- Extruded aluminum is 5.5" wide for better footing
- Track system allows for fast, secure mounting
- Stamped aluminum tread plate prevents slips
- End caps are die-cast aluminum
- Available in a silver chrome finish
- Backed by a five year warranty
Aries Silver AdvantEDGE Running Boards offer you a unique design that is sure to complement your truck's style and to get you compliments for adding them! AdvantEDGE™ boards are not your normal side steps. they aren't round, oval, or flat like you find with other nerf bars or running boards. Aries uses an eight-sided tube to give you an angular profile that is both rugged and stylish.
AdvantEDGE™ running boards feature an all aluminum 5.5" wide octagonal tube construction with die-cast aluminum end caps. The stamped aluminum tread plate provides a non-skid stepping area that will stand the test of time. Aluminum construction also makes these running boards strong, lightweight, and impervious to rust. Aries offers their AdvantEDGE™ side steps in a silver chrome powder-coat finish.
Aries has incorporated a track system to allow for easy mounting with their custom, vehicle-specific brackets. Mounting brackets are made in the USA and come included. They bolt onto your truck without any drilling or special tools. You should have no problem getting a set of these running boards mounted in about an hour.
Aries backs all of their AdvantEDGE™ truck accessories with a five year warranty. Order yourself a set of these running boards today and give your truck the style it deserves!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, w/ 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, w/ 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, w/ 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, w/ 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 w/ 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab
Aries Silver AdvantEDGE Running Boards use custom designed mounting brackets for an uncomplicated, no-drill installation. Installation won't require any special tools and should only take about a hour or so out of your weekend. If you want more information or have a question you would like answered, please give us a call and we'll be happy to help you out!
5 Year Warranty
AdvantEDGE™ products from Aries come backed by a five year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please give us a call if you have any questions or if you need to file a warranty claim.