Avery's Select Touring Floor Mats S-3473-701-SB-N
- Crafted from premium 28 oz nylon yarn
- Averys exclusive StainResist Technology specially formulated to resist and repel stains
- Treated with anti-microbial to prevent odors from spilled milk and other dairy products
- Densely tufted nylon with a low pile height to ensure stains are not absorbed
- Multi-layer non-skid backing with extra thick urethane core
- Extra cushioning, insulates against heat and road noise
- Provides a waterproof barrier to protect your interior
- Guaranteed custom fit for vehicle specific year, make, and models
- Made in the USA - Laddonia, Missouri
Add super stain resistant style to your vehicle's interior. Don't let grime ruin your carpets or your reputation. Averys Select Touring floor mats are just what you need to make your floor boards add to your decor, not take away from it.
Custom designed to fit your vehicle year, make and model, our Avery's Select Touring floor mats are available in five different colors to compliment your interior with just the right accent. These exclusive custom cut designs are often larger and provide a better fit than the original manufacturer's mats and ensure the most coverage possible. Custom designed large and small cargo mats for the various ways you can configure your vehicle are available at an additional cost.
Avery's Select Touring floor mats are made with premium 28 oz. thickly tufted nylon yarn with matching serged edging. They feature Avery's exclusive StainResist Technology specifically formulated to resist and repel stains. Avery's Select Touring floor mats are also treated with an anti-microbial to prevent odors from spilled milk and other dairy products. They are custom made for the floor pan for your specific year, make and model. Made in the USA, so be proud of your American made product. Also backed by a 2 year warranty, these heavy duty floor mats will keep you protected for the long run.
2 Year Warranty
The Averys Select Touring floor mats are backed by a 2 year warranty. Please call 1-877-216-5446 if you have any questions.