AVS In-Channel Vent Visors 194254
- Easy no-drill Installation slip into the window channel
- Hold tight using 3M tape
- Made from impact resistant acrylic
- Available in a popular smoke finish
- The in-channel design offers greater visibility and less wind noise
- No leg to obstruct the side view mirror
- Keep the rain out and let the fresh air in
- Sleek and streamlined appearance
- Available in both two or four piece sets for most vehicles
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Lawrenceville, GA
An update of AVS's landmark Auto Ventshade vent visor design is the Auto VentShade in-channel vent visors. The AVS in-channel vent visors and window deflectors offer the same protection from the elements in a sleek, streamlined profile.
The AVS side window deflectors with an in-channel design have greater visibility and less wind noise. These AVS in-channel window deflector offers an easy no-drill installation and a snug, secure fit. Auto Ventshade rain guards are available for a variety of cars, pickup trucks, sport utility & cross over vehicles.
The AVS in-channel window deflector make its so no exterior tape touches your vehicle. Browse AVS in-channel vent visors in over 200 vehicle applications. Including car vent visors, suv & pickup truck vent visors. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||2.0|
|Ease of Installation||3.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: AVS-194254 Posted on
|They sent what I ordered, but I wish I knew then what I know now. If your windows have the|
"auto-up" feature, get someone to help you install them. You are NOT fast enough to hit the switch then push the vent into position. When the window hits the vent it will shatter. Three of the vents look good. The front right is installed, but missing the aft end as a reminder to me.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty on Auto Vent Shade Vent Visors.
The Auto Ventshade In-Channel vent visors offer an easy installation. No cutting or drilling required. Need help? Give our team a call at 877-216-5446
|AVS 192081 Installation Instructions|