B&W 16K Class V Trailer Hitch HDRH25600
- Gross towing capacity up to 16,000 lbs
- Tongue weight rating of 1,600 lbs
- Finished in solid black powder-coat
- Made from high-quality steel
- Steel gusset with safety chain openings
- Includes trailer plug bracket
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Humboldt, KS
If you need a tow receiver go with the pros and install a B&W Class V trailer hitch with a gross towing capacity of 16,000 pounds and a tongue weight rating of 1,600 pounds. This hitch will easily tow a wide variety of larger sized loads from boats and RVs to just hauling black dirt for the back yard.
The B&W Class V hitch is made out of high quality steel with a three piece interlocking design with grade 8 mounting hardware and it has a six point frame mount for added strength and durability.
This B&W hitch is an easy do-it yourself installation with custom instructions for your vehicle and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, so if you're ready to tow we're ready to help you go. Tow with confidence - Tow safely - Tow with B&W - And remember to never exceed the tow ratings of your truck.
- 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 8' Bed, w/ Factory Bumper, 8' Bed
- 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 8' Bed, w/ Factory Bumper, 8' Bed
- 2011-2018 GMC Sierra 2500 8' Bed, w/ Factory Bumper, 8' Bed
- 2011-2018 GMC Sierra 3500 8' Bed, w/ Factory Bumper, 8' Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your B&W class V trailer hitch comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty against any possible defects in either materials or workmanship. If you have any questions or would like to submit a warranty claim, please contact us at your convenience.
The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|B&W HDRH25600 Installation Instructions|