B&W Class V Trailer Hitch HDRH25600
- 2" Class V rear hitch
- Gross trailer capacity up to 16,000 lbs
- Tongue weight up to 1,600 lbs
- Finished in solid black powder-coat
- Made from high-quality steel
- Steel gusset with safety chain openings
- Includes trailer plug bracket
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Humboldt, KS
If you need a tow receiver go with the pros and install a B&W Class V trailer hitch with a gross towing capacity of up to 16,000lbs and a tongue weight rating up to 1,600lbs. This hitch will easily tow a wide variety of larger sized loads from boats and RVs to just hauling black dirt for the back yard.
The B&W Class V hitch is made out of high quality steel with a three piece interlocking design with grade 8 mounting hardware and it has a six point frame mount for added strength and durability.
This B&W hitch is an easy do-it yourself installation with custom instructions for your vehicle and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, so if you're ready to tow we're ready to help you go. Tow with confidence - Tow safely - Tow with B&W - And remember to never exceed the tow ratings of your truck.
- 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 8' Bed, w/ Factory Bumper, 8' Bed
- 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 8' Bed, w/ Factory Bumper, 8' Bed
- 2011-2018 GMC Sierra 2500 8' Bed, w/ Factory Bumper, 8' Bed
- 2011-2018 GMC Sierra 3500 8' Bed, w/ Factory Bumper, 8' Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your B&W class V trailer hitch comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty against any possible defects in either materials or workmanship. If you have any questions or would like to submit a warranty claim, please contact us at 877-216-5446
Installation of a B&W class V trailer hitch can be done from the comfort of your own home. If you have any questions please give a call at 877-216-5446.
|B&W HDRH25600 Installation Instructions|