B&W Headache Rack PUCP7540WA
- Pre-wired LED lights with chrome accents
- Durable, high-gloss powder-coated finish in black or white
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Tie down bracket and grab handle
- Includes mounting kit
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Humboldt, KS
B&W headache racks are built to protect and designed to fit. Your headache rack and a glass window are all that stands between you and that heavy load of equipment in the bed of your truck. That's why B&W makes sure it's strong enough to protect your cab. But we couldn't overlook the way it makes the truck look. That's why it's designed to fit.
The B&W headache rack comes pre-wired with chrome accented LED lights. It is constructed with heavy duty steel and includes a tie down bracket and grab handle. They come in two durable good-looking high gloss powder coated finishes - black or white. Models are available and custom designed for most full-sized trucks.
B&W is known for manufacturing excellence and their headache rack is a picture perfect example of their prowess by providing a premium product for pickup truck protection.
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2000-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2000-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your B&W headache rack will come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against any possible defects in either materials or workmanship. If you have any questions or would like to submit a warranty claim, please contact us at your convenience.
The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|B&W PUCP7500BA Installation Instructions|