B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch GNRK1115
- Options available include B&W Gooseneck Balls, Extenders, Eyelets, Kingpins, Helpers & Plugs.
- Exclusive 5th wheel add-on: B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
- 30,000 lb. gross trailer weight / 7,500 lb. tongue weight
- Includes a solid, machined 2 5/16" ball
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Requires only a 4" hole in the bed
- Bolts to existing holes in the frame with no drilling or welding
- Solid, one-piece machined receiver socket
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Humboldt, KS
The B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch came about in 1988 from the idea of "a hitch when you need it and a level bed when you don't." It doesn't get more sensible or simple than that - remove ball, turn ball over, and replace ball in socket. This B&W hitch converts to a level bed in seconds.
There is a flexible latch pin handle attached to a spring loaded, 5/8" steel locking pin that goes completely through the ball. With a standard ball this beast is rated at 30,000 lb. GTW and 7,500 lb. tongue weight. If you want your full truck bed when you aren't pulling your trailer, go with the original innovators who came up with the concept and have been perfecting it ever since. An extensive array of accessories will set you up with exactly the gooseneck you need, not the one you have to re-jigger.
There is no substitute for a B&W hitch with a beautifully machined receiver and ball on a durable powder coated frame that bolts to the existing holes on your truck's frame. Tow with confidence - Tow safely - Tow with B&W - And remember to never exceed the tow ratings of your truck.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the sample installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|B&W GNRK1115 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty against any possible defects in either materials or workmanship. If you have any questions or would like to submit a warranty claim, please contact us at your convenience.