Backrack Headache Rack Installation Kit 30103
- Offers a unique & durable design
- Coated using a multi-stage dip process
- Constructed from high-quality steel
- Provides security for moving cargo
- Easy installation - no drill on most models
- Separate brackets for tonneau cover install sold here
- Separate brackets for tool box install sold here
Ultimate functionality and style in a durable low-profile design, is exactly what you get with a Backrack louvered headache rack. Each rack is crafted from a high-quality steel which is built to stand up to daily wear and tear. Easily secure your cargo and drive with no worries!
Using a multi-stage dip process, the cab guards are corrosion resistant and then coated with a durable black powder-coat. Use your new cab rack to carry ladders or other extended cargo with ease. Protecting your cargo from shifting around as you drive, don't worry about it damaging your vehicle.
Install your Backrack louvered headache rack in the comfort of your own garage. No need to have a mechanic do it for you. Each installation kit is custom fitted for your vehicle, so rest assured you'll get it on in no time flat!
- 1968-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Toolbox
- 1968-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/o Toolbox
- 1968-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 w/o Toolbox
- 1968-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Toolbox
- 1968-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/o Toolbox
- 1968-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 w/o Toolbox
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Backrack louvered headache rack is backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with no warranty on the finish. Got questions? Give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Installation is so simple you can do it at home! No need for a body shop to do it for you!