Backrack Headache Rack Install Bracket 30109
- Durable frame design
- Features black powder-coat finish
- Made from heavy-duty steel
- Gives ability to carry ladders and longer loads
- Separate brackets for tonneau cover install sold here
- Separate brackets for tool box install sold here
- No-drill on most applications
Are you tired of your truck looking like every other work truck on the street? Fret no more as the Backrack Open headache rack gives you the ability to stand out. This rack is not only stylish, but provides endless function. Easily installed and removed, you really cannot go wrong with this bad boy!
Constructed from durable quality steel, each cab guard is built to be put to use. Carry your ladder racks or other long cargo with no worries. Installation is easy as the sleek low profile design allows for a quick install and removal if needed.
Don't be like everyone else on the road. Give unique style and function to your truck in no time with a Backrack open headache rack! Another perk is that you can use the rack with or without a tonneau cover! This means you can still keep your bed protected while being able to use the insert rack. Make your life easier today!
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Toolbox
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/o Toolbox
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/o Toolbox
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, w/o Toolbox
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/o Toolbox
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, w/o Toolbox
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Toolbox
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/o Toolbox
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 w/o Toolbox
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, w/o Toolbox
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 w/o Toolbox
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, w/o Toolbox
Defects in Material and Workmanship
Your Backrack insert rack is backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with no warranty on the finish.
Installation is a piece of cake. Okay, maybe not an actual piece of cake, but man it is easy! Need help? Give us a call at 877-216-5446.